Calgary Bunny-sitting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kagerod

Reaction score
This is more of a question for the future. I am thinking that, next summer, I was going to be working on the oil rigs for four months. The only issue is my bunnies - I need someone who's reliable to take care of them and give lots of attention.

I have roommates who are good enough sitters for shorter trips, but I actually had to quit my camp job because, since they're all working full-time jobs, not enough time was given to my bunnies.

Again, this is just my getting feelers out so I can start looking into job possibilities for next year. :)

I have a few people who can do bun sitting. I would have offered but we're rather swamped with buns right now (Rescues and repeat pet sitting clients, not to mention 14 of our own) so I'll ask around a bit :)

Thank you. <3

I understand its a while away- I just didn't even know if people would bunnysit for so long. The person who is going to try and get me the job says it's 21 days on, 7 days off, I think. I just need to know if people would even consider it. <3

Mayhap I'll ask again in Feb?

Back