Your Personal Bunny Websites!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittsBunny

Reaction score
I'm looking to make a website dedicated to my bunny, Wrangler! And I would love to see all of yours! I'll even put a link page on my website that leads to your bunny websites! I am going to be making Wrangler's website sort of like in a facebook format...I think that would be cool! :biggrin2:

P.S. cool websites everyone! Thanks for posting! I love seeing people get creative!

& as for bunspace...it looks kinda neat...that stinks that ya'll don't like it though? What do you mean they don't like you breeders? Are you the kind of breeders that sell to pet stores or something? I don't get it?

Bunspace doesn't allow any breeders or any talk about breeding, showing, 4-H or any related topics. It doesn't seem to matter if you are a breeder and don't talk about breeding. They have no tolerance for anyone who wilfully breeds. They also have a strong pellet free (for the buns) and vegetarian/vegan (for the people) following. It has a strong rescue vibe. I find that some of the users over react to some things. If you don't like chat speak, be warned that many users (typing as their bunnies) purposely mis-spell to make it look cute.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Bunspace doesn't allow any breeders or any talk about breeding, showing, 4-H or any related topics. It doesn't seem to matter if you are a breeder and don't talk about breeding. They have no tolerance for anyone who wilfully breeds. They also have a strong pellet free (for the buns) and vegetarian/vegan (for the people) following. It has a strong rescue vibe. I find that some of the users over react to some things. If you don't like chat speak, be warned that many users (typing as their bunnies) purposely mis-spell to make it look cute.
eeekk I think I'll stay away from there! :shock:thanks for the warning!

BrittsBunny wrote:
Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
eeekk I think I'll stay away from there! :shock:thanks for the warning!
Last time I didn't say a word about breeding, but did post that my rabbits are on all pellet diets with occasional treats, and got banned for that after a stern talking to by the admin. :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back