A dark christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartoonist 35

Reaction score
Well this month is was the worst ever, can't help feeling this way had a beloved Bunny pass on from old age, and now new bunny that is well loved bunny dies from injuries gums
Reason breed is very retarded to not treat her before she I got her.
And don't get a free replacement bunny only have to half cost, now I have to wait til next month when I get paid.
Humph!!!;pending on if there no gluttony on bunnies. Because this month there was gluttony on bunnies, nothing left for buy
Yeah I cheated out , it is going to be very very dark cold Christmas for me it is more like a ripoff Christmas.
Shelters here never have rabbits or bunnies just cats and dogs only.
Why some people become selfish and be a glutton on the the holidays.
I really don't know if there more bunnies coming in it nothing but a chance 1 to 100000
Now I am with out nice pet
Thanks a lot you selfish shoppers , may the night of Lepus chew you up
Excuse why be in sadness
It is going to be crappy holiday

I'm sorry, but Your making no sense? Your rabbit didn't die of old age, it got sick. Mainly because you didn't care for it properly. It's not the shoppers' fault, the shoppers have every right to buy a rabbit. just because you didn't get the bunny you wanted doesn't mean you can go and complain about it on an online rabbit forum (that's supposed to be about helping others care for their rabbits)
PLEASE do your research before you buy a bunny (or any other animal in general) we told you the proper way to care for it but you didn't listen.
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but its the truth.

Peter died of old age, holiday died of injury to her gums, the cage was always scrub clean and germ free I use bleach clean it raise with very hot water food dish always keep clean water bottle was had fresh water.

Sigh you want to quit having a pet rabbit and just quit.

Why would you get another rabbit from the pet store when they sold you a sick pregnant one? Doesn't sound very smart to me.

Sigh I guess this going to test my patients....there is nothing I can do. all I can do now but just wait...

You know I feel like a fool, here write a thread here say meet holiday Snow my new bunny and now she's gone , why me?

Why would you get another rabbit from the pet store when they sold you a sick pregnant one? Doesn't sound very smart to me.

:yeahthat:

I'm also a bit confused about why you are posting on this forum, Cartoonist. You post here but never actually reply to any of us when we answer you or take any of our advice into consideration - it's like talking to a wall.
You keep saying that your previous rabbit died 'of old age'. How old was that, exactly?

Question after what I been though why would I bother with untrusted website like that shelters here don't have rabbits just mainly cats and dogs

Listen there is no point going back and forth. We are going to tell you that buying a rabbit from a pet shop is no good, and that you should get one from a shelter. And you are just going to disagree. Your stubborn, and you don't take advice. There is no point going back and forth.

Look I have called shelters sorry but the only have dogs and cats. Besides I have no. Money to adopted, and they want you to fill out hours of paper work.

You literally have no idea what your talking about. Have you ever adopted a rabbit from a shelter? No you haven't. So don't speak about something that you have never done.
Second, If you can't afford $30-$65 to adopt a rabbit from a shelter than you shouldn't ever own a rabbit to begin with.

I spend money on buying a rabbit this month, and look I am social security OK in Phoenix Arizona they only have cat and dogs 2 . I don't have any transpertion,

I don't know what to say. I don't think people should have pets that they can't afford. And by afford I don't mean they can buy the rabbit. I mean they can properly take care of the rabbit and be able to pay for unexpected vet bills.
I don't know why we keep going back and forth because it's not productive. I am here if you have any questions. We are all here if you have any questions. People on this forum are so smart and they really know their rabbits so I suggest you listen to them. Good luck with everything :)

Well I check out pet finders lol I only see cat and dog adoptions but no rabbits.

I can afford get another rabbit next month and care for it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back