Vet for those down in south east Melboune, Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are in need of a vet in this area then i absolutly recommend Bewick springs vet http://www.berwickspringsvet.com.au/cms/index.php
They have become my go to vet for not only the rabbits but also all our other animals too(cats, dogs, guinea pigs and probably even birds.)

They work with the rescue Rabbit Run away orphanage to desex and give health checks for their rabbits as well as the usual rabbit patients that come into their clinic. I am surprised that they have not come up on animal pages telling of rabbit savvy vets in Melbourne, they are fantastic. Just got our boy bun done through them yesterday and his happy as can be, you wouldn't even know he'd been desexed unless you know that he was a crazy sprayer!

Would recommend these guys 110%!

P.s. We will be getting the other 4 rabbits done through these guys seeing how great they are :D

That's great to know there's another good clinic that can be recommended. In SE Mebourne there's also Melbourne Rabbit Clinic, they see rabbits and guinea pigs exclusively I've not been, but for that reason I assume they must know what they're talking about.
Web: http://www.melbournerabbitclinic.com/wordpress/
(Corner McMahons Rd, opposite McDonald’s)
Ferntree Gully, Victoria 3156

They also have consult days at other clinics:
Melbourne Rabbit Clinic is now consulting out of Essendon and Point Cook Animal Accident and Emergency Centres on alternating Mondays.
Please call on 03 9758 9879 to find out when we will be consulting near you.

I have heard plenty about Melbourne Rabbit Clinic and i do think they sound wonderful but it is a bit out the way for me along with the prices being quite a deal higher ^^'
This place on the other hand is close, i know they are great with rabbits and other small animals, have had nothing but good experiences from them, the prices are fantastic and they have remarkable compassion! They are will to do payment plans if you do not have the whole amount that needs to be paid out the time of the visit and can not get it as quickly as we all wish we could :)

When it comes to prices it was much easier to get than the $400+ that desexing costs at MRB, our boy cost us $180 all up(including $30 for pain meds) and the girls cost $205 with meds.
All round both me and Felix(our bunny boy) are happy with the end results :D

Latest posts

Back