Card board mansions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buns4Life_Cinder

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if duct tape is bad for buns because I need to use something to hold the 2 boxes together and I've got no ideas

My bun got into a box that was taped and it stuck to his fur near his mouth and he was not a happy camper about it being there or when I took it off. Is there a way you could cut slots and tabs and connect them that way???

Well after I tape them I'm putting fabric over it so it will cover the tape do you think that would work?

I think that would work but I'd check regularly to make sure they aren't chewing it or near it through the other side whilst "remodeling" like they like to do :) best of luck!

We start out with one big box and put in three layers with more on the bottom and sides--if they do go thru it, we can just sleeve it with more cardboard and cut paths between boxes and levels for them. Usually they work on the lower level walls and floor, so the current Castle has 4 layers for the floor and three for the walls. It took two months for another door to "appear".

Latest posts

Back