Mixed Breed Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was an accidental litter I had 2 years ago from Pooka my flemish giant (RIP) and a mini lop. They were adorable and my neighbors still have 2 of them who are neutered brothers that have a huge palace made out of a playhouse for kids. I'll have to get updated pics of them soon. They grew to be big bunnies like their momma, probably over 12 lbs.
4482301115_81cf746736_o.jpg

I have my bunny few weeks old maybe about 4?? Since I have no idea about rabbits T^T ...so He is mixed and I don't know what kind. still love em so much *snuggles*

can anyone help me?? just by the ears or size??

IMAG0744.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg

snozzie.jpg

The first one is not a littermate to the others correct? The first one looks like a Flemish giant. Those ears are huge!

The others I'm not sure. They just look like mixed breeds. They're getting bigger! How cute

Yeah the first one is the lionhead silverfox cross from what i was told. He does have the ticking like a silverfox. I'm not sure he is lionhead. He was born December 8th if i remember right. He's huge compared to the other 4 mutts

I wouldnt say he's either of those breeds. Silver fox are a rare breed. He looks like a light gray Flemish. So cute! He's definitely going to be a big boy

Thats what i read up on the silverfox breed, so i was a little surprised
I know nothing about flemish... guess i better look around and see/read bout them

He is the sweetest little guy I've ever had, loves head strokes, pushing his nose out the bars just so i would pet him

Omg all these babies are so cute!! I just had an accidental litter I wasn't too happy about but after looking at all the pics on here I'm starting to get excited! 😁 Lindsey how are the males with eachother? I was thinking of trying to get my male neutered and bond him with another neutered male but I heard it's really hard and I'm scared they will hate eachother.

They are darling! I love the little chestnut. I have a Holland and a Mini- I can't imagine how much fun a mix of those two would be.:)

will definitely be posting some pics of my bunnies... the mixed breed ones hahah. just gotta get some nice pics of them

How can you tell if they are mixed breeds? I think my Lucky might be... but I'm not sure...?

There is like a quiz thing on here you can do that is somewhat helpful. I just spent a ton of time on Google looking at lists of breeds with pictures and descriptions. I'm still not totally sure though with my boy but my female is definitely mixed. Someone on here might know if you post a picture.

Well I've been doing lots of breed research, and I'm pretty sure that Lucky is a flemish giant, but I don't know if he is a mix flemish or full flemish...? A few people on here have also said he looks to be flemish or flemish mixed.

A question I have is, if your rabbits color is tort, does that mean it's a mix? I *think* Lucky is tort...maybe? (I still have trouble pinning down his color) And when I look up info about the flemish giants, they never list tortoiseshell as one of their colors, so I was kind of wondering if the tort color comes from mixing breeds, kinda like the Calico in cats?

Some colors that can show up are not listed. My bunnies coat color and markings aren't listed any where online. I would suggest looking at how bid he is.

they look quite big to be holland lop/mini rex crosses....at seven weeks of age.

they look more like new zealand red crosses.

if lucky is the rabbit in the picture.. he looks like a flemish cross. (the big ears kinda give that away).

His colour from what I can see looks to be chestnut... in flemish language I think that's called Sandy.

Latest posts

Back