Rabbit litter tray with grid inside to stop digging- where can I find one!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniloplover

Reaction score
My two lops have recently started digging their dirty litter out of the tray all over their hutch which makes it filthy! :eek:hnoyoudidnt:

So i've seen these litter boxes that have a grid inside so the poop and wee falls through it but there not sitting in it and can't dig it out but I've looked online and in shops and I cannot find them ANYWHERE! :panic:

They look like this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=l....bunnyrabbit.com%2Fprice%2Fgroom3.htm;585;422

I know you can make the grid for them but i'd prefer to buy one so i'll have to do that as a last resort!

But it would have to be a UK site too, can anyone help me? Thanks!

I used the eggcrate to make mine, it's SO easy to do... you can find the stuff in the lighting section of home improvement stores, at least in the states.

I have been forever looking for those litter trays too. I also ended up making my own ones. There are some plastic interlockable grids that I bought at a rabbit show in the UK. They can be cut into shape and are easy to clean. I also ordered some of them online at a later stage. If yu were interested I could have a look through my old correspondence and see if I find the contact details.

Latest posts

Back