Another Story of the Attack Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Mocha has done it again! I put Maggie, my sister'sfull growngolden retriever, in the run with Mocha. Mocha andher ran around a bit and then Maggie ran to me and started wagging hertail, Mocha walked up behind her, got hit a few times and got mad. Heran around the run and came back at Maggie, with teeth ready to clampdown on her tail! I've never seen something so funny yet scary, hadMocha bit her, Maggie would have bit Mocha back. Maggie moved just intime and Mocha ran RIGHT into the side of the shed. It's mean, but Ihad to laugh. Maggie gave him weird looks, kind of like "what's thatthing?" or "what's he doing?". Oh I wish I had had a camera!

:shock:lol-theyrefearless!batman chases my yorkie around when she comes to stay with me...infact, shes coming this weekend so ill defnitely have some good pics foryou guys!

It's just Mocha, not Spice. I think Mocha believes he's a Great Dane or something!

Back