Pic of 2nd bunny with unknown breed =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't be possitive of the Breed but therabbit looks like it might have some Satin in it. The color appears tobe Copper. If you blow into the fur do you see rings ofcolor?Does the fur have a Sheen [extremely shiny] when thesun hits it? If not my guess is a cross of Satin and anothernormal furred breed.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Can you get a picture in better light, so we can see the fur better? Also a photo of the belly color?

Pam

His coloring is kinda lightbrown on top and then under all that is light grays...he is silky ontop and then the gray fur underneath is really thick and dense..I seenhis father which weighed around 15 lbs..and was a calico color.=)

What a little Sweetie, MzzMelissa28, and welcome to the forum. :)

In the words of MyBunnyBoys in your last post of your darling littlelop: "Pamnock, our resident breed expert, will be better ableto tell you exactly what breed. But oh my! He's just adorable! I wantto cuddle him!"

-Carolyn

Thank you! I amquite new to all this bunny stuff, im soakin up all the info i canlol...when we first brought them home..2 weeks ago..the where so scaredand scratched me all up haha and now with tonsss of love andhandling when i go to put them down they throw a fit..we havea extra room in our house so thats their room...my husband built a huge"condo" for them..we had to seperate them..the were tryin to kill eachother. Ive heard about litter box training, Is that with a plain olekitty box? and is there special litter? ...Thanx everyone for yourcomments =) Melissa

I'm going to pull up an old post about Litterboxtraining, Melissa. Hold on. When it comes up, readthrough it and post questions in there if you have any.

So happy you've found us!

-Carolyn

MzzMelissa28 wrote:
His coloring is kinda light brown on topand then under all that is light grays...he is silky on top and thenthe gray fur underneath is really thick and dense..I seen his fatherwhich weighed around 15 lbs..and was a calico color.=)

I think Dennis is right about the rabbit appearing to be satinized andit's not unusual to see satin harlequins.(The rabbit appears to be a brindled/harlequincolor.) The actual harlequin breed is amedium sized rabbit weighing an average of 8 lbs.The harlequin patternhas beenmixed with many otherbreeds in an attempt to produce "tri colors" (brokenharlequins) which would appear to be a calico color.

Pam

...and that's the start of your very own Harlequin Romance, MzzMelissa28.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back