Apollo pic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy, Apollo just lets us think we are incharge lol. All he has to do is give us the bunny butt and we arefalling all over selves to make himhappy. *treatswork wonders*

Junior, I don't know what's funnier the dog in the stroller, or your *sister*lol

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
BunnyMommy, Apollo just lets us think we are in charge lol.All he has to do is give us the bunny butt and we are falling all overselves to make himhappy. *treatswork wonders*

Tina
Oh, mercy, Tina. This sounds veryfamiliar!!! lol!

Dajeti2,

Apollo's not a bunny;

Apollo's A Beast!

No wonder why you get "The Tail."

-Carolyn

Good idea Buck! I found the perfect sign!

RB12.jpg

Ya'llhad us rolling on the floor.The funny thing is,he'sjust a baby. He's only 5 months old. We're taking bets on how big hewill actually get. My hubby said 18, my son said 24 and I say 20 lbs.Anyone else want in LOL.

Carolyn, thatwas so funny. My son couldn't stop laughing.

Buck, my neighbor said the same thingthe first time she saw him lol.

MyBunnyBoys, LOL! Where did you ever find that sign. I love it. I'm going to have to find one so I can buy it.

Tina

My tummy hurts from laughing so hard.

Apollo turns six months old on the 10th this month. Thebreeder said he won't be full grown until he's about 12-14 months old.My hubby says we should have named him "Baby Huey" LOL. He'll always bemy baby no matter how big he gets lol.

Tina

Hi Dajeti2,

Requesting more photos of Apollo, please. I just can't get enough of The Beast.

It's so funny to see your son arching his back struggling to hold him,as Apollo is thinking "Oh, don't be so dramatic. I'm almostcomfortable! Besides, I'm just a Baby."

-Carolyn

Oh, Carolyn, I was thinking the samething! I'd love to see more photos of Apollo. He'ssuch a beautiful bunny and has such great personality.:)

LOL

I took a tons of pictures of Apollo & Athena. Idon't understand it but the only picture that turned out is the one Iposted.

We took Apollo to the park today and I took ALOT ofpictures. By this weekend you'll be begging me to stop posting picsLOL! I have four more rolls to go before then.

It's so funny to see my son scoop Apollo up and then struggle to remain upright LOL.It is so cute.

Tina

Latest posts

Back