Wanting to find out what kind of bunny i have x2 =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MzzMelissa28

Reaction score
Hello, I am a newbunny mom...to 2 bunnies..both from different homes...8 weeks old, justcurious as to what kind the lil guys are =) Thanx:D

This is Mr SkiTzO BuNNy =)

He Loves to lay on his back and play dead lol

Well he's definately a lop of some kind. Pamnock,our resident breed expert, will be better able to tell you exactly whatbreed. But oh my! He's just adorable! I was to cuddle him!

Love the airplane ears! Looks too leggy for a Holland, but I'm not familiar with the other lop breeds.

Rose

I agree that it looks like a rather long typedHolland or Mini Lop, but I'm leaning more towards Holland due to theshape of the ear. The color is broken black.

Pam

awww he looks like my little Emmit! Youlucky girl having two! I wish now that I would have done thesame! Have fun and good luck...I think he's probably a minilop.

-Carrie, Martin, and Emmit

Hi MzzMelissa28,

*laughs* Mr. Skitzo. I bet he earned every bit of that name so far.

The 'rolling over and playing dead' is referred to as a bunny flop. It's the sign of a very happy rabbit.

Check out this website. You'll see videos of the 'flop' and the'binky'. I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it. It's the best piece I'vecome across on how rabbits communicate with us.
http://muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittalk_intro.html

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back