To Buck Jones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Buck! Buck!!!! You'renot going to believe this, but I was just sitting down to write a poststating that I missed you and wondered where you were!!!! ...Then I looked and saw your name in the poster column!!!:D You must be psychic (like the bunnies! lol!)

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! Welcome back! I missedyou! The board's just not the same when you're not hereregularly. :dude:

Buck's fine folks! :dude: He'll be moved to hear that you care that much.

He's helping his son move some things from the south up north. His sonwas going to be in the truck by himself, so Buck being the Gentlemanthat he is, offered to fly down there and ride back in the rental truckwith him.

He'll be back in a day or two.

-Carolyn

Thank you all for your concern. AsCarolyn mentioned I am in the process of assisting our son moving"stuff" from our home in NJ to his in Nashville over the Memorial Dayweekend. I am typing this from Nashville and by this timetomorrow will be back in NJ after having flown and/or driven back andforth between Nashville and NJ twice since Thursday, last.Brings a new meaning for me to the words, "On the road, again!" LOL

The trip(s) have been eventful, if not tiresome, as we were robbed ofour luggage in Harrisonville, TN of Friday evening, halted by thepolice upon entering the Washington, D.C. area on Saturday forsuspicion of being a bomb laden terrorist vehicle, and forced to stopon the interstate due to almost tornado-like weather conditions onSunday! It has been a long couple of days, believe me!:shock:

Anyway, all's well that ends well and my diaspora portends to be concluded by late tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you, my Internet friends, for noting my absence. Things will be back to normal for a while.

Buck

Oh, Buck! WOW!:shock: You've been BUSY to say the least. Yournerves must be frazzled by now!

So glad that you're on the way back home and will be able to recuperate from your adventures.

Yep,

Buck is just a "Travelin Man" It's so nice when the "Wild Ride" is overthough, is it not? I bet your son appreciated the company! Still quitebusy myself with fixin up and rearranging. Question? Did they ever findyour weapons of destruction??? Hee,Hee!

Dennis,C.V.R.

BunnyMommy wrote:
So glad that you're on the way back home and will beable to recuperate from your adventures.
He won't be recuperating for long, BunnyMommy.

Just about the time when he's rested, it's up here for the Beach Bunny Party on Friday.You can't keep a Good Man Down.

-Carolyn

Oh, yes! But the Beach BunnyParty should be a time for relaxation and rejuvenation forall! :D

I wish so much that we could be there. If it's evenhalf as good as the BunnyFest that we had here (and I know it will be),you guys will have a blast!!!

I just can't wait for you all to post photos and stories fromthe event. I know it will be so nice to meet some of thewonderful members of this board and their darling bunnies.

We may not be there in body, but we'll be with you inspirit!

Look out, Connecticut! The bunnies are coming!!! ;)

Rather than post them on the board, with thepermission of the folks attending, I'll send you pictures of the partyvia email. Some people don't want their pictures postedpublicly and I can certainly understand that. Will mostlikely post some of the bunnies on board though.

BunnyMommy, one day Buck Jones, the Mrs. and I will come for a visit,or if you're up here first, you're most welcome any time.Same message goes to Pamnock.

-Carolyn

Oh, yes, Carolyn. I totallyunderstand about the pictures. I look forward to seeing shotsof those who give their permission. :)

Looking forward to meeting you, Buck, Mrs. Buck, and Pamnock personally one day too!

Latest posts

Back