Sadie the little lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alek

Reaction score
I had been planning to get an angora rabbit like I had previously. But I caught an adoption posting on Craigslist for a Netherland dwarf, and she was so cute I couldn't pass her up. I adopted her, and she is very cute and sweet. I'm sure she'll come out of her shell the longer she's with us, but she's already a doll. Her name is Sadie, but we call her 'Sadie the lady'. We also found out that she's pregnant and due next month *weak yay* but I plan to find the babies good homes. I've dealt with pregnant animals before, but this will be my first rabbit birth I'll assist with.
Here's the new baby.

She's certainly a cutie. Good luck with the pregnancy and your new baby girl.

Cute! Did the craigslist poster tell you she was pregnant before you adopted her or did they pull a fast one?

Yeah, she pulled a fast one and adopted me a pregger rabbit and didn't tell me till the next day after I'd gotten Sadie all settled in. I guess all I can do now is just deal with it. Sadie is a nice little bunny, I'm not going to love her any less now that I know shes a little bunny whore and has no respect for the sanctity of rabbit marriage (Just kidding LOL)

Yeah, she pulled a fast one and adopted me a pregger rabbit and didn't tell me till the next day after I'd gotten Sadie all settled in. I guess all I can do now is just deal with it. Sadie is a nice little bunny, I'm not going to love her any less now that I know shes a little bunny whore and has no respect for the sanctity of rabbit marriage (Just kidding LOL)

I laughed out loud at this :)

But seriously, I'm happy she ended up with a responsible person like you. I hate to think what others might plan to do when the found out such news about their newest addition to the family...

I laughed out loud at this :)

But seriously, I'm happy she ended up with a responsible person like you. I hate to think what others might plan to do when the found out such news about their newest addition to the family...

Glad I could make you laugh LOL
My husband and I love animals, and even though we weren't exactly thrilled to find out about her being preggers, we're still going to do our best to plan for her little fluffs. We're going to try and find good homes for them. I set up her cage in my office since it's quiet, and I hope she starts nesting soon.

So glad you found a bunny! She certainly is beautiful. Good luck with her kindling

Good news, she's not pregnant. She's about a week over her due date and she's not fat by any means. I'm both happy, and a little disappointed since I'd psyched myself up for babies. But I know it's good for her not to have to go through that stress. My husband and I made a bet, and since she's not going to have babies, I win the right to take some photos of him and Sadie being adorable together. Will post them. :)

Latest posts

Back