Bunny poo problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmperorPan

Reaction score
So my girlfriend and I have our own spot in the room where we sit and game, lately our bunny *past 2 days* has been pooping only near my girlfriend. Today she did not poop at all, and as soon as my girlfriend got home and sat down to eat, the bunny went near her chair next to her, and pooped, and keeps going back to that spot. Is this a sign of female vs female? Love? thanks

It's one of the more disgusting ways a bunny will mark it's territory. Bonny used to go after Nancy's legs if she came into the bunny room--she'd screech and attack while she was lovey dovey with me and would figure 8 around my legs(courting behavior). They are funny little companions for sure. Esther and Beth would move to where you were sitting on the couch or chair if you got up and then grunt at you when you came back.

That's really cute! Haha. Your bunny is simply letting YOU know that your girlfriend is hers. She's simply saying "she's mine! Don't go near her I own her" haha cute little creatures. Rabbits tend to poop in areas to mark their grounds.

Tips on how to stop this? Litter box training? been putting her poo and pee back in her box but she wont poo there much.tips?

It could be territorial pooping and she's claiming your girlfriend as hers. Otherwise, as she is still very young, it could simply be to do with her age. If it's territorial, getting her spayed when she is about 5 months or so usually prevents territorial marking.

Latest posts

Back