need a vet for Mimi who just turned 5!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deliciosa

Reaction score
miss Mimi is not sick, in fact she seems very happy and healthy, and does lots of binkies now!

but since she's just turned 5 I wanted to take her in for a check-up just to make sure she is as healthy as she seems.

I live in New West and I've had bad experiences with taking her to a random vet before who did not know what he was doing... I want to take Mimi to someone who is honest, has had lots of experience with rabbits, and is reasonably priced.

who would you suggest?

Thanks!

Nevermind the vet, send her over here and she can come and beat up my 2 demons again ;)
My guys go to Austin animal hospital if you're willing to give Dr Brigs a shot. My mother works there if you want to speak to her about going in for a visit with Mimi, you've already met her.

is richmond too far? There's a vet in Steveston who i just went to the other day, he specializes in rabbits. Just posted a thread about that, lol

and yea...its been a while since this thread was made, lemme know where u went, id like to hear ur experience!

Dr. Martinez at Little Paws clinic in Steveston is quite good with rabbits, but he does not have an x-ray machine.

Dr. Upjohn at Eagle Ridge Animal Hospital in Coquitlam is also excellent.

Latest posts

Back