A Rabbit on the Pet Psychic!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
For those of you who get the Pet Psychicon reruns on the Animal Planet Channel in the mornings at 8:00 a.m.EST, she's going to "read" a rabbit today!

Looks like it's going to be very interesting. :D

Thanks for telling us, BunnyMommy.

I can't watch it, but do let us know what she says. I'm very interested.

-Carolyn

They had a beautiful white rabbit on withblack markings by the name of Duchess. Apparently she hadbeen attacking her "husbun" and nobody knew why. She was alsoaggressively biting and nipping at her "two-foot" mom and dad.

Come to find out that she didn't like the smell of the cleanersthat the mom and dad used on their hands because she's very sensitiveto smells. She was attacking her "husbun" because they hadgiven some of her toys and dishes to him and they were being made toshare. She felt that her things were HER things and sheshouldn't have to share.

So ... the mom and dad were going to have to make sure thatthey rinsed their hands very well before approaching her and to giveher solely the dishes and toys that she was being made to share withthe "husbun". She also wanted her own space which they aregoing to give to her.

I'm going to see if they have this episode archived on the Web. It was rather interesting.

Thank you so much,BunnyMommy!

This is interesting.

-Carolyn

Oh, man! I was hoping that theywould have this episode archived on the Web for viewing, but no suchluck. :(

I wish that I could take Sherman in for a "reading", but shecharges $300 for half an hour. Even I can't stretch my mindaround that. I'd love to find out if there's anythingthat I can do to get Sherman to let me pick him up and holdhim.

Latest posts

Back