Hi,I have a Rabbit named Buster! Please talk to me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster

Reaction score
[suB]Please come on in and talk to me about your bunny or what ever pet youhave and I will talk about my bunny.[/suB]

[suB][/suB]

[suB]Have a great day.[/suB]

Well Howdy... I have a 7 month old bunny named Megan/Maggie/Bunny lol

She's brown and grey/blue with a white tail and white nose.... shelikes to eat the walls, and play "where's mommy" ( a game where I lieon the floor face down and she tries to wake me)

She's my baby girl and I love her to death!

I also have a another bunny named Peppy, he's black and white, withblue eyes, and he sheds like no other! He enjoys breaking out of hiscage and peeing on the beds lol. He's my little bad boy! :) I also lovehim very much too!

:shock: Hi,Thankyou for getting back to me and my Bunny's name is Buster and he is cuteand small he is a dwarf lop and he is brown and he sheddsto.

My name is Delia

Hi Buster! My names Laura and I have 2 mixed breedboys: Mocha (AKA: chino, mo, brat) and Spice (AKA:spiceling, ice,suck-up, brat #2). Mocha is a caramel color but keeps getting darkereach time he sheds (his back is all shedded out and is a dark brownwhile the sides are still a caramel color) he is a brat that likes todig and bite me if I stop petting him or don't scratch the right spotand likes to pull Spice's hair out through the wire seperating them ifhe can.. Spice is a shy caramel spotted bunny that likes to eat paperand try to eat through the wire fence.

Hi i have a rabbit named Ebony, I call her Ebony cos shes all black (duh)
Erm i m not sure on the breed probably a dwarf cross. Shes six monthsbut ive only had her for 2 days and i think shes settling in well.
What s buster lyk?
lots of love loz n Ebs
xoxoxoxo

I have a Blue Dutch named Buster Bunny. When I first picked him up Iwas talking to him and called him Buster. On the way home I was in thetruck talking to my boyfriend trying to decide what to name him and hetold me I already named him buster LOL I didn't even think of it as aname but it has stuck and works good. Some time I call him Busterrhymes when he is hopping around and having a good time, Buster Troublewhen he is getting in to some thing and when he is really in tomischief its Buster brown. My mom use to say Buster brown when I wasyoung and she did not want to swear in front of us kids.

Hi,Dawn how r utoday? My Bunny's first name came with him and so I just themiddle and the 2 last names with it. But his middle name is Brown andso I call him sometime Buster or Buster Brown or some other cute names.

Hiya!

I have a HollandLop called Mr. Cuddles! Me and him have gone through a lot! I'veworried about the occasional "eating of thefeces", but itturns out that that is a safe and common rabbit trait. I also wanted tobuy Mr. Cuddles a "Mrs. Cuddles", but it turns out that rabbits fightif they are forced into friendship. Well, I'm glad to meet you,"Buster", and, only one question, why does your rabbit shed so often?Is it because he has a long coat, or is he unhealthy? Anyway, here's ahyperlink to my website:

http://www.watershipdown.htmlplanet.com

Ihopeyou and Buster will be the best offriends!

Nice to meet you,

Wishbone (332)

I think a study showed that rabbits shed I think it was 3 times a year ??

My rabbit got a thicker coat around November and now she's back to her normal brown color....but she's turning blue...:)

It seems to me that MyBunnyLovesMe is right.Even rabbits that are not a longhaired breed such as the Angora rabbit,with its long, curly fur, can still grow a long coat, so, remember,have fun with your bun and you'll be the best offriends!

Latest posts

Back