What Kind Of Rabbit Are You?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are an American fuzzy lop! You tend tohave mood swings, being friendly one moment then shy or aloof thenext. You probably have long hair, and you are fairlypopular, though not actually one fof the 2populargroup" Yep thats me, LOL

Hi everyone:). I'm a ........Silver Marten:shock: I don't have any of those breeds of bunnies!

Go figure :?. ( myalmost 14 yr. -old son says "go figure" is archaic )

Fun quiz, though; thanks:cool:. I rated it and gave it a high score .

Kadish Tolesa :purplepansy:

Bassetluv wrote:
Turns out I'm a Himalayan...the description is:

"You are a Himalayan! You are extremely mild-tempered and tend to takethings in stride. You are likely an old soul, and may like history abit more than the average person. Children adore you, and while you maynot be the most popular one, you have a dedicated following."
These was me as well!

Shannon

m.e. wrote:
My result was a Silver Martin:

You are fairly aloof, and tend to avoid people when you can.However, you can deal with social situations when you have to, so youcan still fit in. Besides, you are rather attractive, so you alwayshave that to fall on.
Yep, that's me alright.

Jen

I'm this:

1079507450_ktopquizBP.jpg

It fits me perfectly!

Ellie

You are an American Fuzzy Lop! You tend to havemood swings, being friendly one moment then shy or aloof the next. Youprobably have long hair, and you are fairly popular, though notactually one of the "popular group."
--------------------------------------------------
The results are more accurate than most personality tests I have taken!But this description makes me and the fuzzy lop seem easily irratableor schizophrenic!

gypsy wrote:
I just noticedsomething , and think aboutthisAlmost Every Silver Martinis in Rescue! im thinking thisis telling us wewould rather be with Animalsthan most People lol .
I'm a Silver Marten too. What a neat obsevation Gypsy.:shock:

Jeremy is a Havana too. See Ally you're not the only one.:)

Tina

Latest posts

Back