Q-tip has two mommies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qtipthebun wrote:
I really don't chin things. Mommy knows everything in this room is mine. Except her books. Those aren't mine. But I don't chin things because I don't have to. I don't have any Muppets who try to steal my stuff.
HEY!!!

man, you just wait until next May... just wait!! I'm gonna teach Nala about chinning and have her chin your stuff SO HARD!

Great to hear about the papaya tablets tippy! As well tell your mommy to let me know how clicker training is going! You must be a very intelligent bun :) Phoenix wanted to say hi but she doesn't know how to type on this iPad lol

Oh no, my stuff will get chinned by a Muppet? Fraggles, help!!! Tippy in distress!!!

Phoenix, typing is easy. You wait until your human left the keyboard unattended (I like to wait until mommy goes to use the human litterbox) and then hop on the chair and just put your paws on it and see what happens. When I type to bunnies, you see my words in full sentences. When I type to humans, it comes out all messy. Mommy often comes back and sees

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn., on her gchat. If her friends had bunnies, the bunnies would know what I was trying to say!!

tippy's stuff's only getting chinned for talking smack about muppets when she already knew she was gonna be spending a week at a muppet house!

"that Muppet" already knows how to share on account of she's never ever lived by herself - she went straight from living with litter-mates to living with Gazzles.

Someone, help! Teach me how to chin!! Otherwise Nala will chin all my stuff and I won't be able to chin any of hers!!

I think Monty is starting to figure out how to chin. She was rubbing her chin on my bottle of Woodchuck last night, and this morning I think I felt her chin my socked feets before she laid down next to my legs (I was laying on the kitchen floor watching her eat before this)

Yes I said feets. :p

Wow, I know I'm a beautiful bun, but I'd love to have ears like that!

Mommy's roommate has been out of town for a few days, so she put up my x-pen in the living room. I now have run of the bedroom, down the hallway, and half of the living room! I also have the kitchen, but I only go in there if Mommy is going to open the fridge. I'm really not big on that floor.

I've been doing binkies down the hallway. Earlier, I binkied wrong and my foot felt funny for a while. I realized that Mommy was worried, but as soon as she called the vet, I got better really fast and went and begged for a piece of pineapple. She decided that made me feel better, so a few minutes later, I went and begged for another. And then another. Finally, she caught on that I was fine in between spells of wanting pineapple, so she cut me off. Darn, it was good while it lasted.

It's been a good few days, food-wise. Yesterday, mommy's friend and one of her students were here while mommy made salsa to take to a party. They were entertaining me with stalks of cilantro and oats. And the night before that, mommy was making a pie, and fed me a little spoonful of pumpkin! I binkied for about five minutes! And then do you know what she did? I figured being cute would get me some more. But she said "no more" and went and fed a bite to the bird! The bird!! Can you believe it? He got my second bite of pumpkin!!! All he does is make cute noises (and sometimes says words), and he got my pumpkin!!

But the best part of having run of the living room for the past few days is that mommy keeps the door shut on that feathered creature. She says it's because I go in there and steal his food (what? he's so messy. He just leaves it on the floor for me!), but really I think it's because he's scared of me and mommy doesn't want to have to deal with me torturing him. Either way, I don't have to listen to him ask what I'm doing at top volume 50 times a day. He still says it, but it's not as loud. Although it is fun to go in there and thump at him and scare him! I thump, and he makes a loud noise and spreads his wings because he's scared, and I binky at him!

Hi everyone! I have news. Yesterday, I got mail. It was addressed to me and everything. I've never had mail addressed to me and not my human before! I got a willow ball! Mommy had to take it away after a few hours last night because I was just nomming through it too fast! Yum! I'd never had one of those before. I'm working on tearing it to shreds (but then I eat the shreds, so it's okay!). I also got some craisins! They're so sweet and delicious. I love craisins. And I got this weird thing that mommy called a slinky. She said she's not sure if it's supposed to be a bunny toy or not, but I wanted to try to play with it, so I made it a bunny toy. I had fun batting it around, and then Mommy held it while I hit it with my paws. It was really funny! And then....it got stuck around my paw while I was playing with it. So I started hopping around the room trying to shake it off, but it followed me!! Mommy was laughing, but I didn't think it was all that funny. Once I finally shook it free, I foot flicked it a few times. I think that taught it!

Anyway, thank you so much to Nala and Gaz for sending me treats! You're the best bunny-sitters ever! I can't wait to come spend time playing at your house!

hahha! I love willow balls! Everytime my mommy buys me one, I nomm it in a day or two. I've never had craizy...craisins?! ... Mommy doesn't give me many sweet treats because she gives me lots of other nummy non sweet treats. I like the way the slinky sounds, I need something to chase me around once in a while, mommy says we're getting a hippogryff but I don't know what that is... :confused:

And I got this weird thing that mommy called a slinky. She said she's not sure if it's supposed to be a bunny toy or not, but I wanted to try to play with it, so I made it a bunny toy.

is totally bunny toy! way more fun to watch a bunny play with a slinky than a human, which tells me they were secretly meant for bunnies :D

I've never had craizy...craisins?! ...

oh, you're missing out then! my girls go INSANE for these pomegranate-infused craisins I found at walmart. they like 'em even more than regular craisins.

The slinky and I had a fight a few days ago, but we've made up. I enjoy showing it who's boss. I think I'm going to let the cat play with it too when I get home in two weeks. He always lets me play with his toys (hey, don't judge, cat toys are awesome!). Mommy shows me a picture of him yesterday. I guess I can't call him the kitten-thing anymore. That is one HUGE cat. No one can tease me about being a little chubby anymore. That cat is fluffin' FAT! I'm entertained by that because it means his reactions are slower, and when we play, I can actually catch him! Of course, they may need to reinforce the top of my cage....not sure it will hold his humongous weight anymore!

Mommy is done with her finals so she's been snuggly. That makes me so super happy. I'm always allowed to sit in the chair with her, and if I beg for pets, she'll drop what she's doing to snuggle me. She said she's grading on Thursday and Friday, but she isn't going to bring me along so I can help. That's sad. I wanted to go to a grading party. There will be food! I like food!

Mommy has to be up early for something she calls "office hours". She said she sits around outside for three hours while students come to her with questions about their papers. She told me that one of her students asked if she could bring me. Too bad I don't like my harness, or I might have gone for that. I think it would be fun to sit at the little cafe and try to steal food off the table.

Latest posts

Back