Bun still in pet store

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samandshawn

Reaction score
I last posted about this gorgeous buninWhy Do I Even Go Into Pet Stores Anymore???? WellI went there today and shes still there,in April I was toldshe was 9weeks, well today I was told she was 91/2weeks??? Iasked a girl if I could have some help she said she would get the manwho deals with bunnies, I asked why she was separated from theothers"is it because she doesn't get along withthem?"he said because she was a different breed, and theythought they would fight. I then asked if he knew what breedshe was, he looked at the piece of paper and said she was aHarlequinI said no thats her color, he then said well I thinkshes a Rex as I said she wasn't he said no shes too big for that I said"have you ever seen a Rex??" He didn't answer, so somebunny expert!!! I think she might be a Flemish her earsare huge!!I would love to have her but my hubbywould go mad! Shes £24.99 which I think is a lot. Does anyonehave any suggestions

Don't know?? I recently just turned up withZebedee, and he was cross that I did it behind his back, but as I saidto him I'm the one who pays for everything for them, and doeseverything so whats it got to do with him. I can understandhis point as they disrupt the lounge where they live as the furnitureseems more crowded, because of their cage. But I'd ratherhave Bunny's than furniture! LOL

samandshawn wrote:
Don't know?? I recently just turned up with Zebedee, and hewas cross that I did it behind his back, but as I said to him I'm theone who pays for everything for them, and does everything so whats itgot to do with him. I can understand his point as theydisrupt the lounge where they live as the furniture seems more crowded,because of their cage. But I'd rather have Bunny's thanfurniture! LOL

;) My husband helps me with mine..but that was HISchoice...only thing I asked for help with was the cage building! He'sgotten pretty hooked on em ;)

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"
It's a lot for a pet store bunny. You would think they wouldhave lowered the price if they couldn't find a home for her.

Jen
Yep but we are talking about petsathome, their Guinea pigs are £17.99 up

I would go for her! That is a pretty reasonableprice compared to breeders, other petstores, and some rescues. I thinkif she is still there being treated like that in a few weeks explain toyour husband the situation, maybe you can bond her with one of you buns!

I now see that there is a rabbit breed calledthe Harlequin, never heard of them before only the color, think theyare American? Looked at a few pics of them but her ears arebigger. Its difficult to see in the pics the body shapebecause all the pics the Bunny's are lying down, does anyone have anypics of harlequin buns?

Charliesangel888 wrote:
I would go for her! That is a pretty reasonable pricecompared to breeders, other petstores, and some rescues. I think if sheis still there being treated like that in a few weeks explain to yourhusband the situation, maybe you can bond her with one of youbuns!
Mp chance my buns are both un-neutered males. I'm surethey would love her LOL

If i do get her I could keep her at my mums inthe tack room until I find a home for her, (or talk my hubby around),butI don't have much spare money and a bunny and cage wouldcost a lot, does any have any money saving suggestions?

Latest posts

Back