Flemish giants??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloveallrabbits

Reaction score
1)how much do they uselly weigh?

2) does anyone have a breeders pic of a flemish giant?

I thought my rabbits were lops but i am not quite sure anymore becauseup until they were about six motnths they were small to medium sizedbut now that they are nine months old they have hit a growth spurt orsomething because i can hardly pick them up anymore. My buck BUDDY usedto be smaller than my doe angel but not anymore it looks to me likethey could weigh close to 6 or 7pounds!!:runningrabbit::mrsthumper::monkey::bunnydance:

Flemish usually weigh between 15 and 20lbs. Sampson's parents were 16 and 18 lbs, but he's on trackto be about 20 (same size at 8 weeks as dad was at 12 wks). Ihave no idea how much he weighs, but not as much as Elvis, myCalifornian and more then Sage my mini lop.

It sounds like yours are mini lops. Sage weighs about 7.5 lbsand he's a mini lop. I believe that they typically weighbetween 5 and 6 lbs, but can weigh up to 11 lbs. Anythingover that would be a French Lop or a mix.

Jen

Here's Sampson helping with laundry.

This is Elvis, my Californian. (He'sprobably actually a mix with most of it being Californian and he hastrauma to the cartilage of his ears, so he doesn't quite look like yourtypical Californian.) He weighs around 11 or 12 lbs.

bunsforlife wrote:
My Flemish is 3 months old and weighs almost 7 pounds. Getting a scale today

Soooo... this is the website of my breeder =)

http://sunnyoaksrabbits.tripod.com/

Ohhhh sunny oaks... that mrs. sniffles breeder. I love her. she is sooooo nice and helpful.

I saw your litter when we picked up mrs. sniffles. Which one did you end up going with????

I went for the little blue boy that she called Mr Personality!

Small world =) She is VERY friendly and eager to help. Ibelieve she said he was the smallest in the litter, but compared to myother two you would never know it! He is a rascal thats forsure =)

Latest posts

Back