I heard mommy talking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMind

Reaction score
My mommy says she will do something so my doefriend will forgive me! Iz excited until... she said it's going to be the nooters! I have heard the boy bunnies talking about it once! Iz scared. I also got a hair cut!

in8tcn.jpg

-Yushi

Yushi, iz Pidgey - I heard of nooters too! It make my souper huge pal Atticus nice to me. He said it hurts a little bit but he is glad we can be together now!

I is liking your hair cut! I had a cuts too when I had my check up in the clean, loud place. Dokters I think they was called.

:hug:

Thank you Pidgey! I is thinking you is a pretty bun bun! Ow! Clemmy thumped me :blushan: . And getting fixed even if I'm not broken? How does that work?

You will go to takes a napy and when you wakes up your boy bits will be gone! It sounz horribles, but is ok. It makes your bunwife much happiers wif you and yous can lub on her awll yous wants!

I fowgot to say, yours haircut is verwy handsome :)

Awlso, yous will still has to stay aways from yous bunwife for 8 weeks to makes sure no babiez. I dons undertanbd why, but my mommy saiz its somefink wif "stored sperm".

Thank you!
And stay away from my bunwife? Noo! Oh wellz, maybe then she will foegive me. :sosad

Latest posts

Back