goodbye Bunbun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Rose. Weall know how much he meant to you. you and your human andfurry family are in my thoughts.

-Carrie

So sorry to hear that Rose. I'm glad he was able to be with you so you could provide comfort in his last days.

Pam

Awwww Rose sorry about your boy passing on. You did the best you could. Kept him home and comfortable.

Cristy

Rose

So sorry :Xto hear your sad news. It is alwaysawful when this happens It has happened to me lots of times! You justhave to remember the good times you had with your Bunny I think.

Sue, Crunchie & Benjy

Oh My God, Rose.

I can't believe how fast that happened.

I'm So Very Sorry. :'(

What a sad day to have lost such a great BunBun.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

-Carolyn

Rose, I am so sorry. Try to remember all thegood times you had with him. I know it's hard. My heart breaks for you.I'm so so sorry. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please readthe Rainbow Bridge that Buck posted. I hope it brings you some comfortlike it did for me and my family last month.I'mcrying with you.

Tina

Rose, I am so sorry aboutBunBun. I know that you did the best you could to figure outwhat was wrong with him and give him the best of care. It isjust so sad when these things happen. Just know that you willbe in our thoughts and we are here to listen. Beckie

ya i can imagine how u feel because it was how ifelt when bitbit was on e verge of death when she had the surgery. onlican hope e best for u and dun be too upset. Bunbun noes tt u gavehimthe best care.:)

I lost Athena 3 weeks ago. I know how hard itis for you. I miss her terribly. I just try to remember all the goodtimes I had with her. Iam so sorry for your loss.

Tina

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how sad you mustbe. Do try to remember the good times with Bunbun. Try to remember thatit's ok to feel sad, because in a way your sadness pays tribute to howmuch he meant to you and how much joy he gave you. My heart goes out toyou,

Sarah

Latest posts

Back