My Dog Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm so sorry Kricket...the pain of losing abeloved pet can be so deep. Yet she stays with you in your heart, andtruly Chloe is always with you in spirit. One thing I do believe isthat our pets, as well as close friends and family, are all part of our'soul group'...and whenever one soul member leaves, there is a reasonfor it. When I lost my last dog - Misty - I was devastated. It took mewell over a year to get over the loss, and yet in looking back I nowsee why she left when she did. I was taking her departure so hard thatI decided to never have another dog...yet I missed her presenceterribly. So I made the decision to volunteer at the Humane Society asa dog walker, just to fill that void. And after doing this for 18months, I walked in there one day and saw a dog I had never seenbefore...she saw me and I swear, we literally recognized one another,despite never having crossed paths before this. 'Kaya' had been in andout of the shelter a few times...she would be adopted out and promptlyreturned, as she suffered from separation anxiety...and as a result,she was determined to be unadoptable and was scheduled to be put on thelist to be euthanized. Despite my promise to never own another dog, Iadopted her and took her home...and it is as if my oldest, dearestfriend came back into my life. When Misty departed she made room forKaya...yet another of my soul family members.

I believe your Chloe is doing just that as well...she is now at theRainbow Bridge, patiently waiting for you...but at the same time she iswagging her tail and 'smiling', for she knows that you will one day bewelcoming another member of your soul family into your life here onEarth. Cry your tears for Chloe, but embrace the love she has given toyou. She enriched your life, just as you enriched hers.

My blessings to you...I know how hard it is...

~Diana

I am soo sorry for your loss,nothing i can saywill make it better but i can promise you one thing time heals allwounds im sooo sorry for you loss.Tina that poem is soo pretty itbrought tears to my eyes just reading it.

-ashley

Diana, That was so beautiful of you. Thanks so much for the kind words. You brought a smile to my face ;)

Thanks!

Hugs!

Kricket

I'm so very sorry to here about your loss I toolost my dog I had her whenI was 6 years old and she passedwhenI was 21 years old so we grew up together. Iknow how hard it is hope you are feeling better soon, it does geteasier.

Kricket,

Sorry that your 15 year old passed. Her age is probably a great indicator of the wonderful life she lived.

Recently, I heard about an old Indian belief. Supposedly any animalthat you befriend and take good care of .... when you die, you will bebestowed with their same special gifts. So, I guess one day, you'll bedoing binkies and protecting over familes!

Melissa

Cheetos mom wrote:
Kricket,

Sorry that your 15 year old passed. Her age is probably a great indicator of the wonderful life she lived.

Recently, I heard about an old Indian belief. Supposedly any animalthat you befriend and take good care of .... when you die, you will bebestowed with their same special gifts. So, I guess one day, you'll bedoing binkies and protecting over familes!

Melissa

Hey Melissa, I like that. You gave me a big smile! :D

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back