Apollo's Debut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
We'll I finally got some pictures Of Apollo to share with ya'll.

Jeremy & Apollo at the baseball game.

This is him relaxing.

Woke him up with the flash lol

All the attention wore him out lol

A_Very_Relaxed_Bunn.jpg

This is the view I get when I am in trouble.

The_Bunny_Butt.jpg

I should have a few more in a few days.

Tina

I still can't get over how BIG ...:shock::shock::shock:... this bunny is!!! I'd beenhoping for a while that we'd get some Flemish Giants on the board, buthe's surpassed all of my expectations! :)

He's such a beautiful bunny too. You can just see his character in all of his photos.

I know that he got TONS of attention at the baseball game that day. ;)

Tina, where did you find a harness large enough to fithim? We're still looking for one for Sherman. Mostof the ones we find are for smaller animals. I knowthat there have to be harnesses out here for larger animals.We're probably just not looking in the right place. I wonderif a dog harness would work just as well.

Carolyn is just going to love these photos. :dude:

Thank you.

Bunnymommy, I had to buy a cat harness for him lol. It's called a"H-Style". I like it because it's adjustable and easy to get on him.The cat harnesses are also thinner than the dog harnesses. Plus almostall of the tension is on his middle not his neck. I use a retractabledog leash for him too. That way if he bolts he doesn't get choked. Ican keep him close or let him run.

Apollo loves going to Jeremy's baseball games. He always has someoneto pet his pampered head lol. The team has adopted him as their mascot.They all rub his foot before the game for luck. It's prettycute.

Speaking of Carolyn, I wish I could have been there. There's always next year.

Tina

I just can't seem to find acat harness large enough. I must not be looking in the rightplaces. I've gone to a couple of Petsmarts. Maybethey just did not have a full inventory.
Apollo loves going to Jeremy's baseball games. He always hassomeone to pet his pampered head lol. The team has adopted him as theirmascot. They all rub his foot before the game for luck. It's prettycute.
Oh, I just love this! Howsweet!!! Apollo is going to be the most famous bunny in yourcity before all is said and done! ;)

Speaking of Carolyn, I wish I could have been there. There's always next year.

Yes, I'm anxiously awaiting an update! Iknow that they had a ball. I'm DEFINITELY marking this one onmy calendar for next year! :dude:

Tina, no, the pics havedisappeared. :( Your web host may only allow somany "hits" a day.

This is a suggestion that I hope may help. I'd shrinkthem down to the requisite file size for attachments (102400 bytes) andthen attach them to individual posts. That way youknow that you'll always have reliable viewing because they'll be hostedhere rather than on an outside server.

If I can help you in this, just let me know. :)

Okay, I just checked. That'swhat happened. You've reached the number of "hits" that yourweb host allows in a 24 hour period.

They should be available for viewing again sometime late tomorrow.

I think for consistency's sake it would be better to just do it here in this thread.

You can just go inside your original post here, do an EDITpost, and change the links to direct them to the new webhost.

Hope this helps! :)

The BEAST is Back!

Look at my innocent, petite little Mon at the game. Good distractionfor the other team members! My favorite pictures are of the ones ofyour son holding him, dajeti2. It's the cutest sight to see himstruggling to hold onto Apollo. If you folks have back problems, it'sclear to see why. It's also obvious who the baby of the family is.

How did you ever get your hands on an elephant H harness? That's amazing! Where there's a will, there's a way.

You were definitely in our thoughts yesterday and Buck and I chuckledas we were talking about the picture of your son holding The Beast. Didpeople at the game know he started out as a Rabbit? ;) *laughs* Herivals your son in his growing up.

Thanks so much for sharing these most precious pictures. Love it whenhe stops in his tracks when he knows he's in trouble. I can't believehe'd have any fear of a single thing.

-Carolyn

Tina, Glad to see that you were able to get thepictures up again! I tried too look at them earlier and gotno pictures. I love them :p. When Apollo islounging about he looks normal size. When some one is holdinghim, he sure looks huge :shock:. He is quite a handsome youngman. I bet he gets a lotof attention at the ballgames. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Beckie

Yourreplies are so funny. Yes Apollo is definitely something. I am known asthe lady with that huge rabbit. Apollo has actually stopped trafficinto the park as people stop toget a better look at him. Myfavorite is when this women and her 2 kids came walking across thhepark toward us. As she got close she asked if her kids could pet thepuppy. Her reaction was priceless when Apollo woke up and those hugeears stood up.Her jaw dropped and her kids stopped talking.They just stood there staring. I had to convince them it was ok to comecloser and pet him.

Here are two more pictures. The first one is of Jeremy & Apollo.

Latest posts

Back