For Beach Bunny 2004 Attendees

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I'm posting this today just in case someof you are beginning your travel early and won't have access to acomputer on tomorrow.

First, I just want to congratulate you all on your decision toattend this event. I know that with Carolyn's carefulplanning and attention that it's going to be a blast.

I'm so sorry that my husband, Sherman, and I won't be able toattend, but we'll be there with you in spirit.

We'll be waiting and looking forward to your accounts of the event along with, if you feel comfortable, photos.

Wishing you good travel and great times!

--BunnyMommy andSherman

Thanks, BunnyMommy. That was very sweet.

I know we'll be talking about Sherman, Mocha, Spice, Jessica, Pepper,Megan, Princess, Elf, Batman and Robin, Bunty, Apollo, PigeonNTramp,Cuddles, Jade and Jezebel, Umbra, Frenchie, Maxwell, Flopsy, Foofy,Emmit, Orion, Daisy and Buster, Loz&Ebony, BunBun, and what's thename of Dawn's little troublemaker who learned all of his/her badhabits from Sherman? I've got to post on that thread because thatpicture just made me laugh in spite of myself.

At the wine and cheese afterwards, for those that haven't seen thecrew, you can bet your bippy that I'm going to be pulling up somepictures.

-Carolyn

I can't wait to see the photos!!! Enjoy theweekend -- wish I could be there for fun in the sun with all of you:cool: We'll be attending a night show onSaturday.

Pam

I wish we could go and bring Pepper toyour Beach Bunny 2004 party.I'll be thinking about it inspirit.I also want to see the pictures.Have fun.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I hope you all have a fantabulous time...I cant wait for the HUGEthread that is going to be started when it is over and all the picturesthat will be posted for those of us that have to live vicariouslythough all of yous!

Oh how sweet you are Carolyn! :) I hope you allhave a great time!!! I'll be with you all in spirit i wish i joinedthis board earlier...i may have joined you..hopefully the next bunniebash me and Cudddles and my kids will be able to attend! ( I'll leavethe mr. at home lol ) :)

:shock:I got mentioned too! yay!!! lol well it says Megan, which is my bun! lol.

I'll definetly try my best to come next year !! :)

Or y'all can come to Canada, eh?

Latest posts

Back