Roxy has a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybunnies

Reaction score
I haven't stopped crying since I got the phonecall that they'd take her. I told my daughters, andthey cried too. "Why can't we keep her".The person who called said that they already have 2bunnies,they had three but one past on last year.They are outside bunnies and one is a Rex. (Roxywill be so happy) But I feel like I'm losing one of mychildren. -----Kim :(

This must be a horrible loss for you. I am sosorry. At least she found a home where everyone loves here and will tryto give her just as much care as you did. We know that you tried yourbest.

I understand you pain. A few years back I had the most wonderful puppy.The only problem was that he only loved me. When I wasen't around hewas fine with others. But if I was in the house he would follow me andif anyone came near me he would think that they were going to attackme(even if they weren't) so... he stuck first. One day mysister was in my room and would stop harrasing him. She tried to makehim give her a kiss, lets just say he didn't want a kiss. So I had togive my puppy back to the reascue group that we got him from. They gavehim to another home. Which wasen't very smart on their part.

It hurts I know. I am crying now too.

-Ashley

That's wonderful that you found your baby a greathome, but I feel your pain. I'm so sorry you are losingher. :( Will you be able to visitRoxy? I hope that is the case for you and your daughter'ssake. Good luck, we'll be thinking about you. GiveRoxy a hug forme!

-Carrie, Martin, and Emmit

I'mso very sorry it had to happen this way, Mybunnies.

My heart goes out to you.

-Carolyn

When we got to her new owner (her new "mom") 'shouse I couldn't even take her in, I was crying so hard. Imade my Husband do it. It didn't seem to bother him atall. Right now I feel like my own Husband betrayedme. --- Kim

I'm really, really sorry, Kim.

Your husband didn't see what you saw in Roxy.

-Carolyn

aww, i cant imagine how hardit is for you...as difficult as it is to say goodbye, at least you knowwhere shes going & that its a good place. and you can visit& whatnot too, right? youll be in all of ourthoughts.

Latest posts

Back