okay, this doesnt have anything to do with a rabbit, but its really Freaking me out!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlexoverload

Reaction score
:(no matter what i do, its like, adream, im in slow motion and im moving so slow. ive had a dream likethis, its like nobodys paying attention and i dont know, its sosurreal. its making me crazy.. i want it to stop, and i want to knowwhy this keeps happening to me!!.. i was watching Holly hop around andit felt like she was going like so slow and like, it was a dream, and iwas dreaming, yeah, and like, ugh.. its kind of hard to explain.

are you feeling okay aside from this? Have you had anything to drink today alchohol or otherwise?

Is it something you have eaten? bad bit of food or something?

on any medication?

would go to the a&e and get checked out hon.

Yeah, something like this you should payattention to. Try to drink some water, dizziness is one sign ofdehydration, and it sort of sounds like you're a bit on the dizzy side.

In the meantime, keep track of how you feel, write it down if need be, and go to a doctor.

Still, if I were you I'd really pound some waterdown. It really sounds like dehydration to me. How much water do youdrink? Not to nag or anything, but it's very important to make sure youget enough fluids daily.

lol there u go then - (hope ur not vegetarian as this will prob offend) i would go and make myself a nice bacon sarnie.

are u on some sort of detox?

uhh... i am a vegetarian. cholesterol is yuck!..ew. no offense to you, but eating greasy bacon, or any other meat, itmakes me wanna throw up all this water.

:Di am on a detox, i guess, i ate chinese food all weekend. eek

lol sorry i said bacon as its probably the onlymeat i still like lol. Your detox may be part of theproblem. have u over excercised whilst on it?

Well there you go, your body is telling you that you need to put more into it!

I used to be a vegetarian and know how I would feel if I wasn't eatingproperly. Pretty much how you're describing. You need protein, plainand simple.

no, but im starting to think i only have thisproblem when i dont eat regular amounts? i dont know.. ah well... Eh,we posted at almost the same time. Yeah, protein. Hmm, I can eitherdrink a lot of soy milk, eat fat loaded nuts, mix together a proteinshake (which tastes so gross) haha, ready stupid question.. Howimportant is protein??

cuddlexoverload wrote:
haha, ready stupid question.. How important is protein??

Not a dumb question, and I used to be a veg myself, but protein is very important. Here's a good link that explains why:

http://www.bawarchi.com/health/protein.html

# Proteins are necessary structural integrity of cells and growth of the body.
# They are required for the formation of enzymes, digestive juices, haemoglobin and hormones.
# Required for the protection of the body against infection.
# Proteins help in the transport of oxygen, nutrients and drugs.
# Protein is required for tissue repair.
# They are needed for the production of milk proteins during lactation.
# To replace the daily loss of body proteins.
# Proteins are also a source of energy. Each gram of protein provides 4 kcal

Alright, Ill look at it the website. But.. Idont eat cheese, I hate the taste of tofu (haha, the vegan favorite!)uhh.. beans? eh, im hopeless. haha

Yes, protein is what is used to build cells in your body, so obviously it's vital to have.

How long have you been a vegetarian? I had to give it up, because I wasjust not getting what my body needed, no matter what I ate or did.Plus, I just missed meat in the end, even after a couple of years.

eh, ive been vegan since.. november.. 29th? idont know how long thats been a couple months... erm, oatmeal 5 gramsof protein. haha, :Dim a protein eater.

Ok, you may need to do a bit more research on itthen. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it is your health we're talkingabout here and from what you've explained so far, you're not feeling100% and it's directly related to how you're eating and not gettingwhat your body needs to function properly.

Here's a couple of links. I've used allrecipes before and it's pretty decent.

http://vegetarian.allrecipes.com/

http://vegetarian.about.com/

thanks. Does anyone like, after you drink a lotof water feel like youre freezing? Like, my hands and arms andeverything, I got goosebumps..I get so cold after I drink acouple cups of water...

Latest posts

Back