What should I call my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score
Hi people!
I am getting a new bunny but im really stuck on names so if you haveany suggestions at allI'd like 2 hear. justwrite meany randomnames. Itsa boy and it's golden colour.
so pweese just rite in any name you think sounds good.
than you kindly.
Lots n lots of love
Lauren and Ebony
xXx

Does the little guy have any habits or charactertraits that stand out, (you may not have him yet, sorry if that's thecase.)

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of him?

If he's crazy you can call him Quaker (as in Quakeroats) as oats make animals hyper, lol. I dunno which you like but I'lljust through out names: Hercules, Gizmo, Zodiac, Ace, Sixteen

Hope it helps, lol I may find some better ones later.

Oh, I stink at naming pets lol. I just pick whatever pops into my mind! hahah

Duke, Diesel, Bailey, Thumper, Trouser, Hagen, Holden, Clark, Bo,Bunny, Peter Cottontail, Gambit, Dixon, Tyson, Pogo, Hoppy, Pokey,Speedy, Harley, Torque, Havoc, Pudge, Puffy, Bandit, Smokey, Rebel,Hopkin....

I got more...hands are getting tired.... lol

If you need any more names, just ask.... :) I got hundreds!

WOW! What Cool Names!! :dude:

-Carolyn

M&SMom's names were included in my comment of Cool Names.

lol, thank you. I used to be a show jumper (withhorses) and travelling to shows you get to know names of all the horsesand those are some I like or some I even rode. Just applying past namesto new animals! lol.

Oh ya! I found more! Echo, Dakota (Kota for short),Fidget, Crisco, Peanut, Yogi, Trouble, Rascal, Toby, Spiri, Scotch,Romeo, Freedom, Ceasar

2 of my male parakeets are named

Cruiser he's really fast CRAAAAZY CRUISER some times

Bruiser he's a brut

other names Benjamin Bunny, Rascally rabbit can be shortened to rascal

I am sure you will fine one that sticks.

Thank you all you gave me such great names!!!
(If any one ever needs a rabbit name look here cos there all so wonderful!)
Any hoo as much as i d like to pick all of them i decided to go withFidget - fudge for short. (m&smoms choice) (thanks sooooooomuch)
I chose it cos i think he really suits it (as hes always running around, he doesnt really sit still)
I (hopefully) will paste a picture of him here (give me a few years):)
Thanks all again
Lots n lots of love
Lauren and ebs n fudge
xoxoxoox:cool:

Glad I could help! I've gone through this namething a million times myself! I think Fudge is a very cute nick name!Be sure to post pictures, I don't think we can wait a year;)and I am also working on getting new phots but it's hardwhen it's SNOWING again and I can't let them out for fear of themcatching chills.

Latest posts

Back