Bunny Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Cher,

I have to admit, I was absolutely fascinated by the picture of the twogirls tranced on your lap. Never in a million years would Ithink two rabbits could be hypnotized in one person's lap.The pictures of your beauties are gorgeous. I bet you couldwin a prize with the one where Jade is flopped over Jez as they'retaking a snooze.

Now you don't expect me to believe they're troublemakers, doyou? I'm sure you're the one that needs training, notthem! ;)

Tucker Bucker definitely is stuck up. You should see thesmirk I get from him sometimes, and he knows that when he gives me 'TheLook' that I'm butta in his paw. As Pam said, he's a TOTALHAM! He really thinks he's the best looking thing in theworld. He was so mad when he was going through that mitetreatment. He knew it mussed his fur and he wasn't having agood hair day. He took it like a champ, but I know he wasglad Missy or no other rabbits saw him that way.

My niece and nephew will love seeing the bunny pictures. They're all so adorable.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Awwwww Look at Pepperrrr!!

I love the feet. Don't have to tell him twice to Enjoy Life, ey?! What a Life of Luxury! That's really cute.

-Carolyn
Hi! Carolyn

Your so right,he does enjoy life of luxury.He's so spoiled and he knowsit.I know Easter is almost here and maybe I should get him a Easterbasket and take his picture with him in the basket.Also,I think yourpicture of Tucker is beautiful,he looks like he is a spoiled baby justlike my Pepper.

Greetings Pepper!

Pepper's attitude of being a spoiled King sure does come out in thatpicture. Those feet make me giggle whenever I look at that picture ofhim. His colors are absolutely gorgeous; and that face! How can you sayno to him?!

I was wondering, does he let You and Yours sleep on that bed, or do you guys take the floor?

-Carolyn

P.S. I've created a Monster in my little Mon with how spoiled he is.When his hayrack is done, he'll toss it across the cage, "gently"informing me that it's time to hop-to and refill it FAST!

Pepper looks kind of like our little Jess!

jess.jpg

I thought that same thing JessicaRabbit!!I almost confused the two because I was thinking, "God, in one picturePepper's got scarlet velvet behind him, in another he's on abed!" I really had to catch myself when I was typing a replyto Pepper. They both live like Royalty. Our livesshould be so luxurious.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Greetings Pepper!

Pepper's attitude of being a spoiled King sure does come out in thatpicture. Those feet make me giggle whenever I look at that picture ofhim. His colors are absolutely gorgeous; and that face! How can you sayno to him?!

I was wondering, does he let You and Yours sleep on that bed, or do you guys take the floor?

-Carolyn

P.S. I've created a Monster in my little Mon with how spoiled he is.When his hayrack is done, he'll toss it across the cage, "gently"informing me that it's time to hop-to and refill it FAST!
Wesleep on the bed,We let Pepper on the bed just for a shortperiod of time,before we sleep on the bed.We also let him run aroundthe house for a while and then he's back in his cage.

Sounds like a Lovely Life the little one has with you, Pepper.

:)

Pepper, that picture looks like it wasprofessionally done. Hard to see the Beauty's face becausehe's so dark, but what A Love!!

-Carolyn

Pepper is very cute! I like the dark coloring. I found that my bunny is going.... blue...?

It's weird...it's like grey/blue, she used to be all brown, then herears changed, then her face, now her bum is doing it....lol. And shehas some patches under her tummy.

Awwwww, that's the best picture of Pepper's face we've seen yet!

Your pictures are always very blurry I suggest you put it in Adobe Photoshop and sharpen up the image :)

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Your pictures are always very blurry I suggest you put it inAdobe Photoshop and sharpen up the image :)
I took your adviceand I do have Adore Photoshop and I did sharpen up the image.

Good on ya, Mates!

Let's see the new and improved picture!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Good on ya, Mates!

Let's see the new and improved picture!

-Carolyn
It is still the same picture,except I did go to sharpenthem,but it doesn't look any different,then it did before. I didn'tthink it was blurry,in the first placeat lease I didn't thinkso,but someone else had a different idea,that it was blurry.

here's another picture of Jess & her daddy...she's looking quite peeved lol

clayjess.jpg

I was just noticing that you can see some dirty bits, so if you'd likeme to edit it in the interest of not having xrated bunny pics, let meknow....lol

JessicaRabbit wrote:
here's another picture of Jess & her daddy...she'slooking quite peeved lol

clayjess.jpg

I was just noticing that you can see some dirty bits, so if you'd likeme to edit it in the interest of not having xrated bunny pics, let meknow....lol
I think Your Jess looks like my Pepper in the face,but the feetare different Your Jess feet looks bigger then Pepper's feetand different color in the feet.I think Jess is a beautiful rabbit.Howold is your Jess?

Latest posts

Back