Jessica alert!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaRabbit

Reaction score
Jess decides to get up close & personal for the camera

cracksmeup.jpg

She is definitly a cutie, I dont think she looksthat irritated in that pic-but then again you werethere for the aftermath of picture taking...I always get a "look" afterthe flash has gone off nearJezebel

Cher

JessicaRabbit wrote:
hey, I know I am stupid, but you are in phoenix! we're up in Flag...
oh wow!!!!!! thats cool!! :)

i had actually been looking for people on the board that were inarizona and for some reason i didnt notice untill you just pointed itout!!!

maybe one day us and our buns can hang out. that is, if your ever in phoenix or im ever in flag, or were ever somewhere else.

Pssst, JessicaRabbit... ...Sherman told me to tell you to tell Jess that he'd be happy to sharehis throne with her any day!:D:dude:

I loved the pictures! The up close onelooks like some kind of abstract art. She is really quite astriking looking bunny. She has such big eyes and tiny littledainty front legs. I love that little white mark on hernose. No wonder Sherman thinks she is so cute.:D Beckie

So Close, Yet So Far from kissing that White Diamond!

Kiss it for me and I bet if you make a wish, it will come true.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
Pssst, JessicaRabbit... ...Sherman told me to tell you to tell Jess that he'd be happy to sharehis throne with her any day!:D:dude:

well....Jess told ME to tell YOU to tell HRM that she'd be honored toshare throne space with that hunk of bun! Now, we just have to get herout from under the bed......lol

Look at that, all of our bunnies are falling inlove! lol. My boys still have their eyes on Cher's Jade and Jezebel (Ihope I spelled that right!).

How does that song go...."There's love in the air..."

Jess is a hottie. Cookie told me so, but he's in love with Megan, his heart belongs to her.

Wabbitwuv

Rabbit dating service going on here!;)It's kind of funny that Mocha and Spice fell for Jade andJez who live in CHINA! lol, maybe they know that Cher is from Canada.I'm trying to convince them out of a long distance relationship butthey just start to dig for China then, I guess it wouldn't be longdistance if they dig to eachother! lol.

Latest posts

Back