Apollo pic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
The quality is awful Sorry. But you can see how big he is. That is my 10 yeaar old son holding him.

JerApollo.jpg

Good GRAVY, Tina!!!:shock: When you said"big",I didn't know that you meant thatbig!!!

How much does he weigh? He's one big beautiful bun! :cool:

LOL! That's my baby.In the picture hewas 8 pounds.He weighs 10 lbs. 2 ozs. now.His momweighed 22 lbs. and dad weighed 19 pounds. We can't wait to see justhow big he is going to get.

This is the same bunnie that wants mom to pick himup and carry him all the time. We're going to the park again on Tues.so I'll have plenty of better pictures to share.

Tina

Wow! Sherman weighs about 10pounds and he doesn't look near that large! ::: still inshock :shock::::

:)

BunnyMommy, I look at Apollo and comparedhim to pics of your Sherman and Apollo does look bigger. I don'tunderstand it lol. Sherman is such a doll.

Junior, it's funny you mentioned a stroller. We are going toget him his own little stroller. We bring him everywhere we go. Astroller will definitely be easier on my arms and back lol.

Tina

Oooh, Tina! A stroller is a GREAT idea! :D

I'll be interested to read if he'll stay in it ornot. My contrary little bunny would probably be halfway downthe street about 35 seconds after we put him in it! :(

Well of course BunnyMommy! A stroller isn't goodenough for King Sherman! I bet if you got a royal throne and put wheelson that, you would NEVER get him off of it! Of course, he will need acrown to go along with it!

Laura, Moch, & Spice

Oh, Laura!!!!Laura!!!! I'm laughing so hard!!!! Oh, mercy!!!

You know that Sherman VERY well!

BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ithink he'll do ok. I took him to my mother-in-laws yesterday. She has astroller for my niece. I put Apollo in it and walked him around heryard. Not only did he stay in it. He stretched out and went to sleep. Igot some serious Bunnitude when I woke him up so we could come home. Igot to stare at a bunny butt on the seat next to me all the way home.

BunnyMommy, You have to realize Sherman is to be treated like the kinghe is. Dear Sherman in a stroller ugh perish the thought. He is to inyour arms, carried-fanned & colled the whole time

Tina

Dajeti said:
LOL! I wish that you'd gotten a pic of him inthat stroller. I'll bet it was a precious sight tosee! :D

BunnyMommy, You have to realizeSherman is to be treated like the king he is. Dear Sherman in astroller ugh perish the thought. He is to in your arms, carried-fanned& colled the whole time

BOL! You all know His Majesty so very well!!! :D

My mom walks her overweight and very spoiledYorkie in a stroller sometimes. Those are the walks my dadrefuses to go on. LOL. Na, really he is just as bad as she is. Theyrefer to the dog as my little "sister".

Latest posts

Back