Introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and just thought I would say a few things about myself and my bunnies.

I am a16 year old girland live in Canada, I own 2 boy bunnies, breeds unknown.

Mocha is the first bunny I got, he was only a week old the first time Isaw him. He was the oddball of the litter being the only coffee coloredone (the rest were black, white, grey, and mixtures of those). He comesfrom a litter of 9 and will be 1 year old on April 8, 2004. His parentswere Nibs and Jellybean (we named all of the babies food names becausethe parents had food names).

A little while later I brought home a friend for him, a female greybunny named Reese, she was his sister and they got along great untilone day she attacked him, I got between them and picked Mocha up, hedidn't bite nor scratch me, but little Reese attacked my heel and left2 scars there. After that I gave her away to a loving family that hadrabbits before and wouldm'y keep her with other rabbitsso shewouldn't attack anyone else (she was really friendly alone).

After that I convinced my parents to let me have one more bunny, thistime from my friends second litter. We named him Spice as he had anidentical twin that was a girl and we named her Sugar, so we had Sugarand Spice. That litter was born on May 6, 2003. My friend sold Sugarand I took Spice. His parents were Jellybean and Coco-puff. Mocha andSpice were best of friends until in January when we had to seperatethem, but I wanted to keep both, so my dad built a brand new cage so Ican keep both.

That's their stories. LOL, I know I type a lot.

Welcome!
(even though i came after you)
Hope you really like it here!!
Your rabbits sound cute!! do you have any pictures?
And erm WELCOME (for ages ago)
Lots of love lauren and ebony
:)xoxox

lmao, that's okay, and thank. Welcome to you too!If you go under the post "What breed are they?" I have pictures of them posted all over that, lol.

Latest posts

Back