Everyone, I would like to introduce...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batbunny

Reaction score
so my birthday is in amonth...my moms boyfriend called me yesterday all excited &says "i just got a birthday present for you & it cant wait tillyour birthday..." the first thing i asked him was "is it alive?"& he just said "youll see." okay, cut to the chase...he came topick me up today for dinner & he has a cage...i didnt seeanything IN the cage...then i saw a snout...and spikes...meet robin...a 5 month old hedgehog!! i was going to get one before i gotbatman & couldnt find them anywhere, which is why i decided toget a bunny. i was taking this wheel out of the hedgehogscage & had to bring the whole top up to do it & batmansniffed "robin" & im pretty sure he got pricked...poor littleguy. hes very interested in whats in the cage & all thehedgehog has done is hiss at us...hes very scared. they wont be allfriendly & playing but hopefully theyll at least get along.:)ill get pictures up someday, but i just had to let you allknow!

How Cool,Batbunny!!

Too funny you named him Robin. Hedgehogs are socute. It would be great if Batman and Robin could befriends. You'll have to keep us posted on how thingsgo. Will look forward to the pictures whenever you're able topost them.

-Carolyn

Hi, batbunny! How sweet of yourmother's boyfriend to think of you like this! He must be onevery special guy.

Can't wait to see the pics of Robin! :)

well so far, robin sleeps all day& waits till im in bed to come out at night. ive held him 3times. its going to take awhile for him to warm up to me. my momsboyfriend is awesome-hes helped me out so much. carolyn, youre going tobe so proud of me...i bought a digital camera!! so heres robin! illpost pictures of batman in another thread too! yay! :)

Picture%20007.jpg

Thank you So Much for the picture,BatBunny! I'm proud of you for more reasons than a digitalcamera; you're an excellent person and I'm honored to chat with you.

I'm so glad you kept the name, Robin. I never expected to seea picture of the little tyke so fast! I fell inlove with the little ones when I saw the picture below of ababy.

Keep us posted. I couldn't think of a person better able to make Robin come around from his shyness.

-Carolyn

lets put it this waybunnymommy, my hands burn for about 15min after i stop holding him.they put the spikes down when they let their guard down. but he hasntyet. so i get stabbed. he likes to bite too & let me tellyou-hedgehogs have ALOT of teeth. little sharp teeth. he hasnt brokethe skin yet though...knock on wood.

aww, thank you carolyn! so sweet! *tears*... thatbaby is too cute!! i held a little one a long time ago at a petstore-but not that little!there arepictures ofbatman up now too!

:)

Ha! I'll send my boys over to hunt up somecrickets for ya. They like to feed them to our Oscar. They are alwaysbringing in creepy crawleys:shock:

Mealworms and stuff arent' bad, my brother hasleopard geckos and has to feed them mealworms and stuff. Theyalso can't climb out of the dish, they only have about six legs at thefront of their body and they can never get out of the food dish, mybrother went away for the weekend and just put a bunch into the dishwith their food at the bottom and the worms couldnt' get out and stillcould eat.

blah...i had a bearded dragonthat i fed them too. im just not a big worm fan. i like bugs &spiders actually but theres something about their waxy little sausagebodies. yuck. lol. :p

Latest posts

Back