Biting (or more like nibbling)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
Smudge is becoming Bunnicula lol. He has nibbledme twice on my neck and on my finger. Lets just say my neck looks likeit has hickies. He didn't nibble too hard on my finger though. Any wayto stop this? Why do you think he is doing this?

Some of my bunnies do it because they want to beput down, some times they do it because they are like "mmm is thisfood", and other times i have NO idea why they did it :D

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

Generally babiesbite for a reason their tryingto tell you something, but

with out voice controll its upto you to figure outwhat htey are trying to say,

it can be * i want down * hold me acertain way * i love you * it can slo bea way of grooming you gone bad ,theres as many answers are there arequestions .

i have one PITA *( her name nowwas peter till gender checkproved different )

that loves to be held out in front ofyou with bottom supported and ahand behind her head , if shewant to be held this way she willnip if held differently .

Rabbits are funny little buggers ,they do know how toget our attention.

pippin nibbles me to, not on the neck thoughusually on my hand or arm and its because he whants me to stroke him orput him down but usualy its to stroke him really ,its so funny theselittle rabbits:D

When my husband lays in the floor to watch TV,Snuggles gets mad and bites holes in his clothes! She has acircular path around the living room where she runs laps, and she can'tdo it when he's there.

Last week, I had some laundry on the sofa and she bit a hole in hispants. I guess she's pretty much mad at him all the time!

Laura

bi1526 wrote:
When my husband lays in the floor to watch TV, Snuggles gets madand bites holes in his clothes! She has a circular path aroundthe living room where she runs laps, and she can't do it when he'sthere.

Last week, I had some laundry on the sofa and she bit a hole in hispants. I guess she's pretty much mad at him all the time!

Laura

Lol, maybe its because shes jealous of him because she wants to be the only one who loves you.

Thanks everyone, I will try to "listen" to what he wants

You may be right! She's a Mama's girl.

She will be very happy in a few weeks. We are finishing a 17x 19 foot room that will be bunny-proofed for them. She willhave plenty of room to do bunny laps and no one will get in her way.

Laura

aww bess ya im just dreeding when my two bite me!!

my dad got bite by mynext door bun ages ago and he got it all infected and sor and it well hurt him he said!1 lol

anyways hope you heel up quick!!

Latest posts

Back