Ginger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
I would like to introduce Gingerrabbit, Ginger found me 6 days after Ivy departed fromus. A lady came into the vet office asking about places thattook in rabbits.

According to her, she had found her 3 weeks prior in thestreet. And after not finding her people wanted to rehomeher. So I said why not bring her by, and I told her I had lost one, andwould be taking in a new bun. so she brought her by, after chattingwith her for half an hour, it was decided apon that I would take herhome with me that day, she said her goodbyes and left her with me. andhere she be.

She is approx around 6 months old, female, and seems to be full dutch, though she could be a dutch mix.

2bunmom wrote:
Gabby, she is a beautiful rabbit. She appears socalm for just getting a new home. Lucky girl, she didn't knowthat she would get such a good home! :DBeckie
she has been with us 1 1/2 weeks now, the saturdayi got her she was quite nervous and skittish, she has very quicklygrown at ease with us and the dogs, 3 days after i got her she waspushing her way into my lap, aww talk about melting theheart. she flopps in the Lvrm even with the dogs about.

Now that is cute! Proof that rabbits and dogs canget along. She is so lucky to have found you and congratulations ongetting her.

BunnyMommywrote

What a sweetie pie baby doll!

She's so lucky to have you, Gabby!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Now that is cute! Proof that rabbits and dogs can get along. Sheis so lucky to have found you and congratulations on gettingher.
thanks :)there is more bunny and dogpics where that came from LOL

Ginger's gorgeous, Gabby.

Does she dance like Ginger Rogers used to?

The perfect point that white meets on her face is what really stands out.

Buck Jones' dearly departed Maxie had a point like that. He won some'legs' for his beauty. Ginger reminds me of Maxie, except Max was blackand white and bigger. They both have that perfect point right in themiddle.

I love those pictures of rabbits hanging out with other animals. Don't be shy with those.

:dude:

God bless you for rescuing, yet another, lucky rabbit.

-Carolyn

Gabby, she is beautiful! Ilove her coloring. I guess you found each other at just theright time. That's a cute picture with Ginger and yourdoggy. She seems to be fitting in nicely.

Wabbitwuv

Carolyn wrote:
Ginger's gorgeous, Gabby.
Does she dance like Ginger Rogers used to?
The perfect point that white meets on her face is what really stands out.
Buck Jones' dearly departed Maxie had a point like that. He won some'legs' for his beauty. Ginger reminds me of Maxie, except Max was blackand white and bigger. They both have that perfect point right in themiddle.
I love those pictures of rabbits hanging out with other animals. Don't be shy with those.
God bless you for rescuing, yet another, lucky rabbit.
-Carolyn
THanks :) she has a beautiful face but she is no showbunny, she has color on her front legs and show dutch have to have nocolor on the front legs. But she wins my award for beauty, ithink she is just a doll.

So har when she is out she hops about a bit, flops on thefloor, or is pushing her way into my lap where she climbs upmy body and pushes her face into mine or under my chin.

bunty wrote:
Gingeris a sweet bun you are so lucky to have been there at the righttime.
good thing it was one my days to work. I'm known as the"rabbit girl" at work lolI like my title lol course at timeit culd be more rabbit princess, or queen but hey whatever itworks lmbo

Wabbitwuv wrote:
Gabby, she is beautiful! I love hercoloring. I guess you found each other at just the righttime. That's a cute picture with Ginger and yourdoggy. She seems to be fitting in nicely.

Wabbitwuv
it's quite lovely how she likes the dogs, I wasn't sure how shewas going to be with them as she was skittish the first day i met her,but only took her a matter of mins to decide she liked 2 the dogs, anda couple days to like the 3rd lol

Buck Jones wrote:
What a most beautiful Dutch...and to come in out of theblue, like that! How fantastic, Gabby!

Buck
yes i dare say she rained down from heaven and landed on myhead. when you least expect it good things can happen.

batbunny wrote:
she is sooo cute! so is your puppers! itake it that they get along?
Oh yes Promise (dogin the pic) is the bunny guardian, you don't mess with her bunnies, shehas been a bunny guardian for as long as i have had her, andthat has been 9 years. got her when she was 1 yrold. our second dog has to be watched, but promise will puther in line should she get too fresh. She once lit into a loose dog whocame into the yard when i had a couple my buns in a play pen outside, iwas watching the buns and next i heard her growling and lunging. shesent him packing, then she laid down next to her rabbits and keptwatch... the puppy is doing great, heeven ignors the buns when they are out, i just can't have him aroundhim in super puppy play mode he would trample everyone even people :pbut he will ignore them and play with a toy rather than check them out,which is a great sign :)

JessicaRabbit wrote:
ok, you just gave me so much hope for our sweet jess! Ican't wait for her to get along with the puppy....oh what a beautifulbun you have!
Here is some more hope for you I shall have to get pics of myothers(dogs) online as well, just haven't gotten around to it yet :)

vel&promise2.jpg
ivy%20promise.jpg

may08$02.jpg

tiger&promise.jpg

boo_1.jpg

tiger3.jpg

Latest posts

Back