JUST WONDERING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamond

Reaction score
WHAT DO YOU WORK AS. I THINK WE SHOULD ALL TELL EACH OTHER ABOUT OURSELVES.(BUT NOT GIVING TOO MUCH DETAIL.

DIAMOND.

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU THOUGHT. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT,I'M FINE WITH THAT!

DIAMOND:p

My husband and I are Magicians! I also am a vettech. but do not currently work in an office. We're too busy with themagic, and all my babies at home!

Monkeys:p

Can I just copy and paste Sunshine's post???? LOL I love it!

I too am a Domestic Engineer :D

I will be raising birds in the near future, but that's more of aserious hobby than a career. I couldn't do it unless I was a stay athome mom, and I love it!

Megan

Hairdresser,
and I too like Sunshines' post every mum deserves a big hug, for if it weren't for them/us none of us would be here :):)

Yeah I'm a full time Mummy too.I takethe responsibility to2 gorgeous baby girls, 3rabbits,2 cats, 2 ferretsand a workaholic husband.I am still employed as a Customer Service Advisor although I havecurrently taken back to back maternity leave and I'll doubt I'll begoing back. Beinga Mummy to 3 under 3s and looking after therunning of the housewill leave me more than occupied all day.

Vickie

I work for a bank, doing commercial lending by day.

By night, I am a mom, wife, and slave to two very spoiled bunnies and two doggies.

Laura

This list goes on for a while... I have plenty of money-making schemes to try to put myself through college:
Receptionist for a professor's office, tourguide, copy writer for Coastto Coast Tickets, researcher/writer for Airpages.net (I write travelblurbs for their website), babysitter, petsitter, housesitter, englishtutor...

I'm also a full time student studying Anthropology and Religion. I'mthe asst. captain of the hockey team and also involved in theatre.

Hey every one!

I am a Junior in Highschool (11th grade) I am currectly beinghomeschooled with my sister and brother (14 and 6). I own 1 Flemish, 1Dutch, 1 Mixed Bunny, 3 Holland Lops, 5 baby Holland lops, 1 Lilaccrowned Amazon, 3 Cockaitels, 3 Parakeets, 1 Dove, and a couple of fish(our house is VERY busy!). I co-direct a drama camp during the summerfor a job, and for my regular job I walk 6 dogs.

~Amy+Nimue+Babies~

Latest posts

Back