Bad Bunny List

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought you were starting a Who's Bunny's on the Bad List tonight, Buck Jones.

I've got: Bunny in the Closet

Who can top that?

Bunny in the closet is The Worst!

Thanks for the site. Will definitely take a peek.

-Carolyn

I've got the one where the bunny throws a fit whenmommy leaves town without him. According to my sister theybothwere absolute brats throwing things out of their doors,escaping, biting, andthey bothtoretheirnormally neat cages apart all in one big temper tantrum,lmao.

Nope, just a humorous list of bad bunny behaviorswe're all too familiar with! The original site went away, andapparently this fellow copied it, rather than have it disappear alltogether.

Nevermind, found the original site and inserted it in the postabove. It is much longer and comes inthree parts.

Buck

Thoselists are hilarious. Thank you. I haven't laughed that hard in awile.

Bunny on the Bad List:

Apollo-bullied his cage door opened & bullied my bedroom doorand helped himself to be bed & bit me when I removed him.Little Stinker

Tina

Buck,

Isn't It the Truth!! That's ariot! If ONLY they'd follow the rules.

Well...I guess there's a reason they're so cute.

Laura,

Even SPICE was not nice? :shock:

I can understand Mocha--we expect that of him, but Spice?!

Talk about a Guilt Trip!

Dajeti2,

Apollo getting into the bedroom is definitely TROUBLE! Hope you had a box of Yogurt Drops to shake him out of that situation.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I sure did and now he's really turning onthe charm. He keeps sitting straight up in front of me. I turned myhead and he moved in front of me again. He's killing me.

Tina

The pressure's on, Tina.

Did you fold yet?

-Carolyn

OK he's killing me ya'll. He keeps licking me andnudging me. Now I know what you all go through. It's so cute readingwhen it's your bunns. He is really making me feel bad.

Tina

This is a Test...This is Only a Test.

What are you made of, Tina?

Are you gonna give in or are you gonna be: BUNNYMOMMY??? :shock:

It's up to you, Tina.

I know you can do this!

-Carolyn

dajeti2,

Above is your future should you give in.

-Carolyn

Ihave been beaten. I tried hard. I finally gave in and gave him a smallpiece of cantalope my hubby brought home. I've never had this hard atime saying no. He has gone to his cage. He keeps looking at me. Ithink he's gloating lol.

Tina

Carolyn wrote:
Laura,

Even SPICE was not nice? :shock:

I can understand Mocha--we expect that of him, but Spice?!

Talk about a Guilt Trip!

-Carolyn
Little Spice was a brat, he missed his mommy. He didn't bite, but mysister has quite a few scratch marks! He gave me a kiss today though.Mocha on the other hand, bit me right on the lip, I think I know whathe thinks of me leaving lol. And Mocha's trying to convince me he isstarving to death, he ate grass in his run when I was taking pictureslike there was no tomorrow, little piggy. And then they both made mecave and sneak them treats, they turned their buts to me and ignoredme. Sonaturally I gavein.

I got some good pictures with the left over film from our trip, mom istaking them in tomorrow so I will have them within the week.

Good night!

Laura, Moch, & Spice

Latest posts

Back