Duecy-do

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Duecy-do is a holland lop who the pet sitter leftat our house while tended our animals when we went to Florida. Hebelonged to a neighbor who had a big dog that was terrorizing the bunnyso she told them what he was doing and they told her if she didn't likeit take the stupid rabbit. He did not have the best of care and is anasthmatic bun and pollen season has been rough on him and all of us. Heis Bugs mate and the dearest little guy to be around.

duecy_3.jpg

Deucy and Bug

duecy_1.jpg

Duecy and DO-do man making a selection from the rabbit candy tin

duecy_2.jpg

Oh, how SWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!What a baby dumpling! I wish I could just scoop himup!

Bunty ... oh, I won't say it again ... you know how I feel ... ::: HUGE HUG TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND :::

Every time I read one of your threads that features your foster babies I get a lift and a rush of hope.

Bunty, You have brought asmile to my face tonight. I love all the photos of your sweetbuns! Duecy is so cute that you just want tosqueeze him and kiss him right on his sweet little face. Buglooks like a little stuffed animal. How much does Bugweigh? We finally get to see the famous Do- Do man!Bunty I do not know how you keep up with them all. I am soglad though that you are able to do what you are doing. Keepup the good work. Beckie

He is so adorable. I just want to scratch thosecute little ears. Bunty,How many rabbits do you foster andhow many are your adopted buns? You are doing a wonderful thingfostering animals.

Right now I have 17 in all. Five are mine and 12fosters in my house. In total we have about 76 rabbits looking forhomes and their are many foster parents involved. My husband and Ifoster the "unadoptables" the buns that have some age or medical needsso most of the fosters we have are long term because we do not putanyone to sleep unles the are too sick and the vet says no quaility oflife left. but then they tell you that too. Little BUg is 2 lbs. She isa sweety for real and loves Duecy and licks him the whole time he ishaving astma attacks

Latest posts

Back