What about......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
A Pam Nock column? We all know how much we value and esteem her contributions here at the forum and we all know how incredibly busy she is juggling all the roles she fulfills for so many people. She has commented that she sometimes misses things because the forum moves so quickly and she can't catch up very easily.

I am proposing to our host, our moderator andPam that a thread on the forum be permanently dedicated to questions and comments for Pam Nock, so she can access them more easily, and we, in turn, can benefit more consistently from her expertise and assistance during those times she is available.

There already is a thread, Pam Nock, that has run for several pages, and is almost exactly by default, somewhat like I am recommending here, now. I'm just asking that it be acknowledged and formalized as such, if that is alright for all those concerned.

Now all you computer mavens may have a better wayof doing it,than simply dedicating a thread toherperpetually.If so, please speak up.

Comments? Questions? Yes? No?

Buck

Not sure that it would be more work and less fun for Pamnock were a column to be introduced.

As it stands now, she's able to come and go as she pleases and having a column might tie her down.

It's certainly something that I'm sure the Rabbits Only team would like or perhaps it's something Pamnock may be interested in doing on her own website.

Hard to say whether it would be something that would be good or not for her. Pamnock will have to decide.

From my own experience that any time I've ever posted to her thread,she's always gotten back to me and has never left a question unanswered.

Just my thought on the matter.

-Carolyn

Thank you for the nice thought Buck :)

Carolyn is right. If anyone wants to ask me something personally, they are welcome to email me. I would prefer that questions not just be posted to me on the board, as others might feel reluctant to also answer, and we'd miss out on their valuable input.

There are those that have far more insight and experience in certain areas than I do, I value the information that *everyone* on the board has to share.

Pam

"And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise" Kipling

What a gracious, gracious response, Pam.

We all know that you're a true expert in the area of buns, yetyou maintain a true spirit of meekness and humility.

Thank you for all you contribute and do here.

You are a very Noble Person, Pamnock.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back