Just Got Back From My First Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
All I can say is wow! Never saw so many bunniesin one place. It was the Washington Co. PA Spring Show. Just about anybreed imaginable. It was very cool to see some the breeds in personthat I've only seen pictures of before. I did resist the temptation topick up another bun, but it was very hard. I did pick up a female cavyto be a cage mate for my female Piggy Wiggy. It's breed is called Tedy.It was fun to chat with so many other Rabbit enthusiats. It was sopriceless to see the smiles on the faces of the kids who's rabbitsplaced in their classes. All in all a total fun experience and highlyrecommended to anyone here who hasn't been to one yet. I'm nowofficially addicted.

Oh boy. I guess i need to avoid goingto a show. I don't know that I would make it out without"company." LOL!

I'm thinking about going to a show in a few weeks here. I hope I can but I'm so bad I know I shouldn't LOL!

lanna21974 wrote:
Where's the pic of the new piggy? :D

Lanna
OK. You talked me into it. The new piggy is the one on the left. I will probably call her Lyla.

2af0py

Aww! The light brown/dark brown/white one, looks so much like my sister in-laws.. She is 13 snd just adores piggies..

lanna21974 wrote:
Oh....She's adorable. :DI love piggies! We haveone here...maybe I need to get her a playmate. :p

Lanna
All the research I've done say Cavies live best in pairs. Ijust built Piggy Wiggy a new cage yesterday morning from NIC cubes thatwas twice the size of her pet store cage. I just had to find her a cagemate since she looked so lonely in her new big cage. They are alreadycuddled up inside their pigloo like they are best friends.:)

lanna21974 wrote:
You have a good point. I dont like to think of her beinglonely. We've had her since December 17th...and spend a lotof time with her...but I dont imagine it's the same as having a littermate. I think I'll start looking for one for her soon. Now I need to dosome research...:)I assume theyre not like rabbits and wontfight? Any suggestions?

Lanna
Here's a good site to start your research from:

http://www.cavymadness.com/

Check out the forum there.

I LOOOVE going to rabbit shows. I'velearned a valuable lesson too, leave my money at home. Thankfully hubbywas there to say no. I'd of had a car full lol.

Your piggies are adorable. I can see I'm going to have to do my homework. I think I see piggies in my future.

Mambo, I know what you mean about the kids faces. It's reallycute to watch them. I'm always impressed at how well they handle therabbits.

Shows are definitely addicting.

Tina

Your new piggie is just too adorable! Last show Iwent to also have a Cavy show going on. They were just too cute. Haveyou ever seen a "rex" Cavy? Too cute! I would really like a couple, butthe first time they squeaked in the middle of the night they would haveto go, lol.

~Nichole

Latest posts

Back