Trouble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really wanting to get another bunny. My sontold me this morning that he loved her second best. Of course I askedhim who he loved 1st and he said "You of course, Momma" After seeingthe pic of "SKOR" I want one just like him. But I am not going to thePet Store! I am a little disappointed with them at the moment! So I'min search of a local breeder to ensure the health of my little baby!

Personally, Guitarsweety, I think it's very wise of you to go to a reputable breeder or a shelter to get your next rabbit.

What an angel your son is. :dude:

-Carolyn

Flospy has malocclusion. He was chewing on in cageand his twisted his front left upper tooth. When it grew it caused hisother tooth to twist. Now I take him to the office to get his teethtrimmed once a week.

Fidget. Fidget. Fidget.

Sometimes he really makes me wana scream.
If Ebonyis out in the garden he will kick and kick and kick untill I put him down.
The day I left for france I gave each of my bunnies a goodbye hug.

Ebony: had been in the run so Fidget could have the garden to himself.I picked her up sat her on my lap andthen gave her a cuddle.She saw fidget and thought, "thisisnt fair hes in the gardenand I m not" Soshe scrabbled at my chest, arms and tummy thensprinted of down the garden.

Fidget: Came to seeme. I picked him upto say mygoodbye and he saw Ebony in the garden and decidedhe wanted to joinher,scrabbled like he was tryin to rip the skin off my armsthen hopped off my lap innocentley.

I think it was their way of sayin goodbye (aka givin me scars so I wouldnt forget them all holiday.)

**** those evil rabbits!

The old women Ms Gray and Ms Black escaped fromthere run and pulled a chunk of fur from Big BUns bum. Then they threwall my stuff toys on the floor and ate one rabbits bow tie off and werecurled up on the couch this morning. We then took them toPetsmart and they so cute until Ms Black tried to plan and escape againby hanging on to a kids shoe string. The had bells on it and she wasleaving with the kid.

wow-maybe theres something inthe air? batman has actually been behaving. except for tonight, we wereoutside & he ran down the stairs (alot of stairs) and out intothe driveway. he was headed for the neighbors yard when i (in slippers)finally got to him. turd. :p

Well, it's obvious who's boss in our households. :?

-Carolyn

I don't know what got into Flat Top yesterday atthe Petsmart. He always sits at the table getting love and being our PRman but all he wanted to do yesterday was hop. He was on his harnessand leash and hopped with anyone who would take him all around thestore. He never was like this before and he is ten years old. He waspouncing on toys and at people like a baby bunny. He did sleep welllast night and did not even eat supper but was munching on it aroundmidnight when I checked on him

"We then took them to Petsmart and they so cuteuntil Ms Black tried to plan and escape again by hanging on to a kidsshoe string. " --bunty

LOL! This is the funniest, cutest image! "Operation Petsmart Breakout" for Ms. Black.

:X:XMegan chewed a big hole in therecliner today...and I mean a big hole...she must've aten the fabricbecause I don't see it anywhere, she chewed a hole in the internetcable, so we had to put duct tape on it and shove back into thebaseboards!! Grrr...she's hiding under the chair now because I yelledat her. She's being a little bugger today! :X:X

OMG!! You all started topost on the 22ndabout bunnitudes! That means it was Sunday the 23rd here-Where therewas enough bunnitude flying around my house that NO yogurt treats weregiven out that day!

Jade had me up and down, she would act the part of coyly laying on thetile and when she knew I was content with her quietness (always meanssomething is up in my house if I cant see em) she would sneak over tothe corner of the room and tear off a big chuck of the nasty wall trim.

Now I am all for taking that wall trim off, I mean its hideous BUT notthis way! And whist Jade was up to her no-good acts ofredecorating-Jezebel would be sitting on the floor batting hereyelashes at me. I caught Jade in the act-YELLED "JADE!" very sharplyOFF she runs with said wall trim in her mouth (like a cat with a mouseewww) I had to play tug o war with her to get it back so she wouldnteat it.

OH those TWO....Jezebel then decided Jade should take a break from terrorizing me and it was her turn~sigh

all I wanted to do was have them watch a good ol VCD withmebut they had a hidden agenda for Sunday night! This is whatI get for actually going out on Sat night to a play!

/rant off *bow bow* thank-you for the thread Carolyn-good idea

Cher

I don't fell quite so bad now. Baby hasbeen a pill this past week. She is not content with being inher cage at all. But when i let her out, she goes straight tothe spots she's already dug up in my carpet. I tell her NO, Ispray her with water. I nudge her away, and nothing. She goesright back. So after several episodes of this, I decide toput her up. She doesn't like this, so she plays chase for aminute. Then once I get her, she throws a fit, kicking andgrunting. Then I put her up if she doesn't break loose.

I had no idea what I was in for.:D

Emmit chewed a hole through my staw purse that Igot in the Bahamas last year with Martin's family, AND he chewedthrouch a hole through Martin's 100 ft ethernet cord....arrrgggh

Latest posts

Back