BABY BUNNIES!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can touch the babies, bunny_lovermy friend has had a few litters already and have picked them up,cuddled and put back to mommy, and she has not devoured them.If you see mom getting anxious then yes put them back:DI readrabbits and guinee pigs can be put together, like anything its a riskyou take. I never read cats and rabbits make the greatest offriends but there are exceptions from other members who verify thishere. And until recently found that my predator SHE/OUTDOORcat protects my bun Shadow, see my family thread the cat actually islying in Shadows bed. Congrats on the babies, hope to seemore pics as they grow

Well just for now i will tell you aboutthem and i will send pic later when my dad comes home. Theyare 15 days old, some of them just opened there eyesyesterday. 1 is white and has a brown line going down itsback, another one has lots of little black spots on its body with awhite background, then their is one with huge long, floppy ears andlots of light brown spots, and then 2 that look almost identical thatare white with again brown spots all over the body!;)

i promise i will send pic when y dad comes home:)

kookoo

ok thats great, thanks for letting me know,theysound gorfeous - cant wait to see them. They are just 4 days older thanmine - mine opened their eyes yesterday too!!!! Leanne :):D:):D

Latest posts

Back