Beach Bunnies 2004

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All I need is time to save and vacation time, which can be arranged.

-Carolyn

You all wouldn't just happen to be in westernCanada any time soon would you? lol, yes that huge country north of theUSA. I'll quit dreaming, I doubt we would cross paths any time soonconsidering!

Actually M&Smom, I was supposed to go toBritish Columbia I think.. somewhere in western Canada for 4th of Julyweek for a family reunion thing but ended up not being able to go:? I might & it's a big might, be up in or aroundOntario to visit some friends in August but that all depends on what mymoney situation is at the time :)

Don't give up hope, it's still possible to meet ..things have a weirdway of falling into place and makingit possible! :D

~pam

The closest I ever get to being in the states isgoing to a big car show in Michigan...? lol But you guys arewelcome to come to Canada any time you want!

Thanks M&SMom, Pamela227, and MyBunnyLovesMe.

Will keep it in mind! :)

-Carolyn

Hey, Southern Ontario is great in the summer,there's the CNE, Wonderland, Wasaga Beach, Ontario Place, and tons ofother things...M&SMom you could come here! lol It's warmer thenWestern Canada :) Aren't you guys getting snow still over there? lol :)If you guys want to I could easily book places for people to stay andarrange everything no problem. I'm an expert at that! I got 25 peopleto meet up at Canadian Idol! lol

R.S.V.P. about your attendance to theBeach Bunny Party by 5:00 p.m. Sunday, May23rd.

Just was informed yesterday that bunnies unfortunately will not be ableto go to the beach, so I'm thinking of moving it to my place a blockaway so that we can have the rabbits.

As per usual, people that said they were going to attend are backing out.

Please Private Messenger me and I will proceed from there.

Thanks.

-Carolyn

Well, my buns don't swim and they said they'recomin' anyway! I guess we'll have to come along withthem. Afterall, we don't want them to meet any buns wewouldn't approve of. LOL

See ya then, Carolyn!

Buck and Mrs. Buck, and the buns

Thanks for responding, Buck. It'suncanny that the people that are the furthest away are the one's thatare definitely attending.

-Carolyn

It won't be that big of a party in the end, MBLM,as people have said yes and now that the time is here, they're backingout.I realize things come up, but I also realizethat people "Yes" you to death and then back out. SomethingBunty should note in preparing for her Rabbit Seminar idea.

As Buck says, 'oh wella' and 'it doesn't take many people to have a party.'

Don't bum out. One day, I do hope to meet you, and Megan and Peppy. :)

-Carolyn

Next year, maybe you can have it closer to theCanadian Boarder :) Like...Darien Lakes...we can all take our buns onroller coasters....lol.

How sad that the people that most want to comecan't, and the people that could easily make it probablywon't.It's kind of unfair, but that's life Iguess. :?

-Carolyn

Vickie, hopefully you'll have your baby bythen!

Sadly, I won't be able to come. I want to so bad. But Apollo and I will be there with in thought.

I hope everyone has an awesome time!

Carolyn, I think you are so sweet to do this for us. You're an angel.

Tina

It's nice to know we have so many people andplaces that we can visit!I'll certainly keep it inmind for future travel.

Back atcha all if you're ever in my area!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Greetings Friends!

On June 5, 2004, you, your spouse, friends, children and bunnies arewarmly welcomed to take the day off, pack a picnic lunch, and joinother members of this Fabulous Forum for a Picnic at the Lake in theNorthwest corner of CT.

SETTING: The Lake does not allow dogs, motors on the water that exceed5 mph. It does have rowboats that you can rent for $5/hour, a woodenswingset & 'castle', fishing for all ages--the lake is stockedeach year with fish, a fishing pond for kids 12 and under, a beach,lifeguards, a couple of floating docks, sailboats, a few seagulls,barbeque pits, canoes, kids and families, and we bring to it: BunnyPeople (if they're lucky) and Bunnies On The Beach!

TIME: Morning - Evening

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be happy to getback to you with the details. I will be sending out invitations withdirections to all those who are interested if you email me.

Just wanted you to be sure to mark your calendars.

Have a great week,
-Carolyn
I wish we could come and make a vacation out of it but wecan't.We live in Michigan and right now we don't have the money tocome.We never been to CT.How far is that from Michigan? Have you everbeen to Michigan?If you ever get to Michigan maybe we can have a partyhere.

Latest posts

Back