On my way to the Hospital!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi everyone- if i miss spell please forgive me. iwas walking into school and slipped on the ice and hit my head, theambulance came and strapped me to a board and put on a neck brace, iwent to the hospital and they took about an hour worth of xrays andcome ct scans. i also hurt my wrist. my wrist is just badly brused andmy back is as well, i have a slight concussion but they doctor said iwill be ok by friday. thanks so much for all of your love. and girls,always wear your hair in a bun, it saves lives and provented me fromcracking my head! Again thank you all. much much much love

danielle

Oh Danielle I am glad you are ok, I woke up this morning and read thisand thought OMG and the time diff meant it happened whilst I wassleeping, Maybe you better get some spikes in your shoes LOL :p

Glad and relieved to hear you are ok :D:D:D:D

God Bless You, Danielle.

I've been thinking about you all day and getting more nervous as timewas going on and we didn't hear anything. So sorry thatyou're in pain. You've obviously kept your sense of humorwith the hairbun comment.

Take it easy and cuddle those bunnies. Hope you feel better,Danielle. You gave us quite the scare. Sounded likea horrible fall.

-Carolyn

I am glad you are going to be ok, get lots of rest and stay in bed, with concussion its important.

Thank God your o.k. I hate that you had such ahorrible fright this morning and I hate it for you dad I know he wasscared to death over this. I wish you a very speedie recovery
hugs from a hugger
kim

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
. and girls, always wear your hair in a bun, itsaves lives and provented me from cracking my head!

danielle

LOL Danielle! Glad to hear you still have your sense of humor! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Pam

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
hi everyone- if i miss spell please forgive me. i waswalking into school and slipped on the ice and hit my head, theambulance came and strapped me to a board and put on a neck brace, iwent to the hospital and they took about an hour worth of xrays andcome ct scans. i also hurt my wrist. my wrist is just badly brused andmy back is as well, i have a slight concussion but they doctor said iwill be ok by friday. thanks so much for all of your love. and girls,always wear your hair in a bun, it saves lives and provented me fromcracking my head! Again thank you all. much much much love
SO glad you are ok! I was worried about you kiddo! Take it easy and get all better. :)

Awesome to hear that you're not seriouslyhurt! Sorry you had to go through that...one time I clippedthe side of my head on the corner of our mantle over the fire place...Ihad to go to the hospital and got 3 stitches...not so bad, but stillvery scary!

Feel better soon,

Vanessa

You're allowed to mis-spell after thattrip(double entendre intended)! Take it easy,even if you feelwell. Tomorrow may find you a little more aware of youraches, pains, and bruises.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
You're allowed to mis-spell after that trip(double entendreintended)! Take it easy,even if you feel well. Tomorrow may find you alittle more aware of your aches, pains, and bruises.

Buck

Buck's totally right.... you'll probably end up feeling more pain andsoreness tomorrow :(:( At least that's the worst of it though. Youcould have been badly hurt. It's wonderful that you were'nt. Thankgoodness you were wearing your bun, because I dread the thought of whatmight have been if you were'nt.

All the buns and I are sending our biggest thanks that you came out of all of this in one piece.

Annie

Latest posts

Back