DaisyNBuster's Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Hi all, this will be my thread where I'll beposting pictures of my buns, daughters and any off topics or otherphotos, news,that I would like to share with you. I will putall my details of the arrival of the new baby (just 8weeks togo now :shock::D)on here too and I'll be sure to post as I goin to labour (or get Ryan to like he did with Caitlyn).

I have a new digital camera in the post to me, so I will be sure to get more new pictures of the buns as soon as it arrives.

These are old pics of my rabbitsthat you have probably seen before, but its a start to my scrapbook:

First up BUSTER BOY:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Second MS DAISY

proud%20mummy.jpg

daisygirl.JPG

b7850.jpg

215b0.jpg

Lastlymy little SNOWY

Image7.bmp

snowy20.JPG

snowynteddy.jpg

snowy8.JPG

Well I am getting my summons from Caitlyn now to have breakfast, so I will post more pictures later.

Vickie xxx

These pictures here are for Carolyn and SLG.Alyssa wanted me to tell you that yesterday was another snow day forher. She made two snowmen that she wanted to share with you. They arecalled Thomas and Snow Puddin:

24-02-02%20%20hehe%20cute%20snowmen.jpg

This one is Snow Puddin

snowpuddin.jpg

and this is Thomas

thomas.jpg

Love

Alyssa and Vickie xxx

snowy8.JPG

What a Great Picture and pictures!

I've been waiting for your photo album!

What a beautiful Snowman! Did Alyssa make him by herself?

So glad you got Buster back. I was beginning to wonder ifhe'd ever come home. How's Siobhan doing? Pleasegive her my love when you chat with her again.

Very much looking forward to seeing our three human babygirls. I just adore your family. Best to Ryan aswell.

Love,
-Carolyn

I don't know where to start with my favorite pictures of Caitlyn, so I guess I'll start here.

Look at this baby!!! I swear, they don't come cuter than this.

-Carolyn

Thanks for Posting the pictures of Caitlyn,Carolyn. I have a couple more to add, you haven't actually seen seenthemyet.

All Smiles and laughter just after dinner........

24-02-02%20%20cheeky%20cait0.jpg

5 Minutes later she is asleep. Such a hard life for a baby.

24-02-02%20%20zzzzzzzz0.jpg

Vickie

Alyssa made the little Snowman by herself but shehad help with Thomas - I think by the time the little one had finishedshe was very cold.

Next up are pictures of Alyssa.

The first 2 are of her with Siobhan:

meandboo.jpg

rasp.jpg

This one is Alyssa with Vitani and Kovu at Grandma's house

LYSSIE%20AND%20BAB.jpg

This one she isn't very happy because she is tired

Picture17.jpg

This one is just before nap time

CNXT0005.JPG

This last one is of her just after she had her hair cut

dgh0.jpg

I really can't wait until my new camera comes as you should see her take care of Snowy now, she is such a little helper.

Vickie

Oh I love the after dinner smile, and then CRASH 5 minutes later of our Caitlyn Girl.
And the pictures of Alyssa and Siobhan are just too cute. The two of them look like they could stir up some mischief!

I can't believe how big Alyssa's gotten. She looks so tall in the picture where she's laying down. Where does the time go?

Hope you're feeling well, and don't forget to put an ultra-sound picture in here of our new baby girl too. :)

-Carolyn

Oh, how did I miss this thread before!!!! All of my sweet beautiful babies are here!!!!

Bunny nappers (and baby nappers too) ... ARISE! ... :D

Carolyn wrote:
..........and don't forget to put an ultra-sound picture in here of our new baby girl too. :)

-Carolyn

Well everyone has seen this one, but as this is my Scrapbook I will addit to the collection. I have two more to add but they aren't as good asthe baby is so big, theres not much that you can see. I'll add theseonce I figure out how to use my scanner :D.

I have a feeling that she may be making an early entrance in the nextfew weeks. I can feel things happening already. The pressure isunbearable, she is definitely moving downwards. I just hope its afterEaster as this is when Ryan is taking time off and we are going to sortout all Cait's clothes in her drawer and re-wash all thenewborn ones that don't fit her anymore.

I'm quite nervous aswe will be either half way through movingor not even started yet by the time she is here. I really wanted to getsorted before she was born, but I don't think its going to happen atthe moment. Its going to be such a pain, I'm just glad my Mum hassorted some time off to have Alyssa and Cait when we do move.

---------------------------------------------

On another note Daisy was very happy last night as Itreatedthem allto an apple bar. It had alldifferent seeds and cereals in it with apple. I bet it wasn't veryhealthy for them, but I think she deserved it most after it had been socold recently. I don't think she could actually believe what she hadgot. Mummy is normally so strict with treats and they very rarely getthem apart from the odd fresh veg in the week. Snowy on the other handhasn't touched his, such a fussy bunny.

Vickie

Well I wanted to get a couple of Pictures of thegirls and Snowy today, but it seems like Snowy doesn't want to bebothered with us humans and was being most uncooperative allthroughout. Therefore I will have to save that for another day. He didallow me to take one picture of him, but it was such hard work gettinghim still for 5 minutes without him running all round the kitchen.

Dsci0014.jpg

Here he is in his bed, he just point blankly refused to come out at this point so I gave up.

Dsci0017.jpg

At this point an intruder came along and decided she liked the look of his bed very much.

Dsci00010.jpg

Heres Caitlyn in her baby walker, smiling as usual.

Dsci00030.jpg

Even though Alyssa was very disappointed that her bunny was being stubborn, she still managed to smile for the camera.

It is started to get dark now so I will get some of Daisy tomorrow and with any look I will get some of himself.

Vickie xxxxx

Latest posts

Back