BABY RABBIT PICS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the babies nest and the onesinside, the one you can see the best is the one i am a little worriedabout as it is skinnier than the others, i may try the feeding laterwhen you hold the doe up and let it feed. Do most does mind this orwill it make them angry? I will post some more pics soon.

heres another pic of the nest but you can see thefatter ones this time. I forget to mention the thin one is stil verywarm and when i get it out, it pops around alot more than any of theothers do, i dont know if this means anything but i thought i shouldlet you know.

Oh! What beautiful little wee ones! I love them!I am really going through baby-withdrawal since I just lost my bunnybaby this week. I am so happy that yours seem to be doing well, andthat the thin one is warm, and merrily pooping away!!

Give them bunny baby kisses from me!

Annie

and here is a kit in my hands, it's one of thefat ones although that doesnt show much in this pic. I forgot tomention they are now nearly 3 days old and little sign of fur. sorrythis pic is hard to see.

And heres a pic of the dad for the sake of it.Can't get one of the mum right now as most come out too bright.Although i have one of when she was young herself which i will postsoon.

And finally heres the mum, Roxy. Although, shedoesnt look quite like that at the moment, lol! she was fairly younghere, bout 9 weeks. Keep me posted on what you think of the littleguys. Thanks, Leanne

RusselandRoxy wrote:
heres another pic of the nest but you can see the fatterones this time. I forget to mention the thin one is stil very warm andwhen i get it out, it pops around alot more than any of the others do,i dont know if this means anything but i thought i should let youknow.

It means he's hungry. lol

The little ones always seem more active, don't know if it's desperationor what.:pMy runts had quite an attitude about food (one 4yr. old former "runt" is still convinced I'm starving her), especiallywhen they are really tiny. It's like they're afraid to miss out.

Rose

Hey Leanne, They are so sweet. I had 2 register to even see them but hey. Email me back soon. Bethanxxx

yeah, he is lovely and very friendly - everyoneloves russel!! and roxy for that matter... and the babies....Lol. but most comment on russel the most when they feel hislovely fur! Leanne :)

Latest posts

Back