Pam Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

CONGRATULATIONS, Your Honor!!!

I'm so Proud of You! Wooooo Hoooooo
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

That's Awesome! What hard work. Way To Go!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I couldn't be happier than I am for you.

-Carolyn

you're welcome too lol I congratulated you both but it's on the other page all hidden hahaha but I'll say it again! CONGRATS!!!

Congratulations, Pam! What'snext? National Board? Betcha could do it!Couldn't happen to a nicer, nor more rabbit knowledgeableperson, in my estimation.

I won't say, "Best of luck!", 'cause I know "luck" had nothing to dowith it and "luck" will have nothing to do with the admirablereputation I am sure you will develop as an official ARBA judge.

I love it when good things happen to nice people!

Buck ;)

Thank you everyone :) What'snext? After all I've been through to get to this point, Ijust want to kick back enjoy it LOL

Pam

Thank you, Dearest Michelle. I too was thrilled with not a stitch ofevidence left over from Tucker's ear. I can't take the credit, I justfollowed what Pamnock and the doctor told me to do.

I'm so relieved that it's over. I really don't think it was mites. Ithink it was more of a skin thing for him going on, and I'mover-the-top knowing that it's completely gone.

Thank you again for your cheers of joy for my little guy. That was very sweet and telling of the kind of person you are.

-Carolyn

Back atcha, Chicky! ;)

When I first got the bunny purse above, Tucker was so jealous. He gaveme millions of kisses and wouldn't leave my side. He was a good boy,without needing correction for about 2 whole nights. :shock:

He's waaayyy over that now. :X

-Carolyn

I bought a new purse today! :) It's white andpink, with a pink "M" stitched on the front in kinda fancy writing :) Ilike it! It came with a matching change purse thinger :)

I WISH, Pam! :?

Cool, Michelle! I know exactly the kind your talking about. I've seen them in Filene's and JCPenny. They're really cute!

-Carolyn

You edited the last part I see...lol it also has apink strap, very cute :) Never thought I'd spend $30 just ona purse, I could've gotten 2 more tanks for that lol

They're sturdy purses and it'll go with everything. I like the pink instead of the black lettering. Very cool!

:cool:

-Carolyn

Yeah it's a nice purse :) It's kinda like a softleather type material :) And I like how the wallet matches so I think Ilucked out when I found it, it was the last one!

My God, Carolyn! I had no idea that waswhat Roberto would look like. That is somethingelse! I imagined something like like a wooden cylinder withhead/feet attached, or something...or whatever. I did notexpect a wooden sculpture that would function as a purse.

Knowing the background of the purse, and the fact it is the last one tobe produced, and you have the documentation to prove it, there is nodoubt in my mind that you have an instant collectible!

How truly unique!

Buck

Latest posts

Back