to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
Could have been worse....like something from the Ramones...

" I wanna be sedated.....":dude:

***whooops...did i do it again?***
Or LABOTOMY!!!! :XThanks A lot Jim!
1018.gif

:p

JimD wrote:
How 'bout....

Let's all sing the Bunny FooFoo song!!!!!

:~) Jim

***i promise this is the last o/t post i'll make on this thread****
Well, that's fine, as long as I get a chance to sing "WE ARETHE WORLD" and "IT'S A SMALL WORLD"
611.gif

JimD wrote:
Could have been worse....like something from the Ramones...

" I wanna be sedated.....":dude:
Ooooh.....you're lucky my husband doesn't come to this board. :D

To Clarify Again:

1) Idid not say that we couldn't post OT's. I asked us to just limit them.

2) I did not tell us that we couldn't postphotos. I just asked folks to both limit the number andconsolidate them into one thread that would be repeatedlyupdated.

People panicked thinking that we were taking something away.We never did that, except for with the Rabbit Show and we'llbring that back, but not in the same way it was donebefore.

We're adding to this forum.Danielle wishesto keep it's main focal point on rabbits. It's her business,and I'm happy to enjoy whatever she'll allow usto.I never had anyone in mind with regards to theabove suggestions. If you took it personally, thenthat was not my intention.

-Carolyn

gjsara wrote:
Hello everyone,

As all of you know, there has been alot of drama latley here at the forum. I'm not going to perpetuate it any more.

Whatever it is, sqaush it. This is a family, not a boxing ring.

We are here to help rabbits and people that own them, not attack peoples character and personalities.

I have come here for almost a year and this is ridiculous.

Whatever differences people may have, let them go, or don't post ineach others topics. We are all entitled to our opinions, and Iencourage you to express them.

Also, it is my opinion that Buck and Carolyn have recently come underfire. They?are GREAT people, and have helped us ALL in one way oranother it's not the greatest thing to do to throw it in their faces byinsulting them. This was once a great place to be; let's make it oneagain.

sara
After reading Carolyn's post I had to come back and see what the first post actually said.

I have kept fairly quiet on the issues which have taken place in thepast couple of days. Sometimes it's better for me to have abit of time to think before I speak.

While I did see it was not the intention to stop the posting of thingsbut to condense it (which doesn't help bandwith usage), I also saw someremarks that were very concerning. Thinking back to somethings that happened to me last week, I realized exactly why they tookplace.

First, we need to remember that there are many different types ofpeople of all races, ages, and mentality when we are speaking tosomeone. I would not talk to a child the same way I would anadult. Sometimes I like talking to children more because theydon't "assume" things. They take things as they are presentedto them. They are more willing to show their feelings aswell.

Anyhow, I just wanted to remind everyone of the differences each of ushave, and the validity of everyone's opinion when things are opinionbased, and the possibility that anyone could inform you of somethingnew. I've learned the biggest lesson of my life from a 3 yearold child.

In closing I would also ask that if you have issue with me, please donot "assume" you have all the information or that you know what I amthinking or feeling or even what I know. If you have issuewith me over something you have "heard" regarding me, come to me andask me. If you have issue with me and need to tell mesomething, please do so without talking behind my back, without beingcurt with me because I may not have any idea what the situation isabout or that there even is a situation.

I come here to enjoy thediscussionwith other rabbitowned people because we are not ascommonas otherpet owners. I come here to seek helpwith my bunnywho I love very much. I come here to share the love and joyof being abunny person (we all know we areluckypeople!). And finally I come here to try tohelpothers who may be a few steps behind me in bunnyparenting.If you don't like what I have to say,there is a little "x" that can make me go away.

Every since I found out what was going on behindthe scenes on yesterday I've been trying to keep quiet publicly as thisdissension has hurt me deeply, but I have to say something now.

Friends, please stop this. We are a "family" here andfamilies have misunderstandings and disagreements. A goodpart of the confusion here has come from misunderstanding andmiscommunication. Instead of going on the defenselet's use some offensive maneuvering and try to bridge themisunderstandings and to restore peace and goodwill among each other.

Also, please don't continue to bring this issue to the board atlarge. It's embarrassing to me at least to have our"family's" dirty linen spread out before the world. If any ofyou think that another member has an issue with you please takeit privately to that member by either PM or email and do so in a matterthat is representative of graciousness, wisdom, and an effort tosincerely make peace.

Carolyn has now clearly defined what it was that she actuallysaid. There's no more room for misunderstanding. Ialso firmly believe that she hasn't been talking behind anyone'sback! The minor changes that she has requested that wemake should not at all change the "flavor" or tone of theboard. Danielle is in the process of adding even bigger andbetter things to the site, so we can only go forward.

I've noted that some healing has already begun on other threads, i.e.the To Carolyn, Buck, and Pam, et al thread and also on the To BuckJones thread. Let's continue this trend.

Please, I'm begging you all ... enough is enough. Thebehavior, words, and sentiments that have been displayed on this sitein public and behind the scenes for the last few days is not befittingof "bunny people" and certainly doesn't show an appreciation toDanielle for all that she has done for us.

Thank you all for reading. I hope that you will take just a moment to digest what I've said and act accordingly ...

With a heavy heart,

BunnyMommy

I have a feeling that my comment about "this is my last O/T post on this thread...." might have been taken the wrong way.

I'm trying very hard to stick to the topics, and I have always beenresponsible for a lot of O/T bits here and there. I have set a standardfor myself to try to limit my O/T posts to no more than 3 per topic.

My comment was not meant to do anything other that let others know thatI was aware of the fact that weneed to limit the O/T. I'msorry if it was taken in any other context.

So let's move on...ok?

:~) Jim

I agree with BM, I think this forum has brought a lot of joy to peoples lives.

I've only been a bunny owner for just over a year now, and you all havetaken the time and patience to answer all of my questions, no matterhow dumb they may have seemed.

And I know I've still a lot to learn about rabbits. It's a never ending journey of knowledge.

I think we've all had our moments before where we've said things wedidn't mean, no one's perfect, we all get into our moodswings at onepoint or another. I'm sure not one person here can say that it hasn'thappened, or won't happen to them at one point or another in their life.

We are a family here, and like families, sometimes we argue, but we forgive and move on, because thats what families do.

I hope that everyone can put whatever is going on in here behind them.

Thats my 2 cents.

Michelle

JimD, none of these postsare directed towards you at all.

Yes, please indeed let's move on.

EDITED TO ADD: JimD, Carolyn's clarification post was at myrequest for just general knowledge. It's just happenstancethat it appeared on this thread. :)

Welcome back to the board, MBLM ... :).

I hope that you too will mend some fences while you're here. :dude:

Thanks BM! Nice to see you again.

I have A LOT of fences to mend, I know that. And I know its going totake quite some time to be trusted again, but I am hoping that everyoneI've hurt will find it in their heart to forgive me.

I am seriously, mentally unstable, and that day, just everything was going wrong and I took it out on the wrong people.

And I send out a heartfelt apology to those who were affected by my wrong choice of action.

I'm not very good with words at all so I don't really know what to say, all I know how to say really is I'm sorry. I truly am.

It's time for everyone to stop bickering, and time to get back to the rabbits, which is why we all came here in the first place.

-Michelle

Latest posts

Back