Picture of one of the new kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noooo! I want them! They'remine! All mine! I hope I don't sound like CruellaDe Ville! :?

My first rabbit's babies were adorable, just wee hairless wrigglythings! Aww they were lovely! My dad came boundingup the stairs at 7.30am shouting "Look, look! Rosie's gotbabies!" LOL He's such a softy!

Yay! More pictures on day 11! They all have openedtheir eyes now, and I discovered that we have two albinos (one of themis in a picture below). I did an official count of babies today, and itcame to an incredible 11 kits! I severely miscounted the firsttime:). Anyway, here are the pictures:

A group shot. I tried to gert as many as I could into this picture, but there are a bunch more that are out of view.

28832907.jpg

One of the two albinos. You cant really see the red eyes in thispictures though. I need an original name for this one...how about"Blanca"?

28832908.jpg

Heres a picture of one of my favorites. I think ill name him Monty.

28832901.jpg

And the rest are Monty :) He is so handsome (im sort of just assuming its a male for now :D).

28832904.jpg

28832903.jpg

28832902.jpg

Thats it for now. Any name suggestions are welcome by the way.

Let the Awww-ing commence:)

Oh, man! Every time I see baby bunnies I get a tear in my eye and want to just scoop them up and hug them!

Thanks for sharing these sweet pics and keeping us informed of their progress.

Omg, aren't they precious.... are you planning to keep all 11 or will you be selling them?

We will be keeping only a few of them (probably 2). The rest will probably go to local breeders.

They are all so cute, but I just love the 2 withthe black ears and black around their eyes! 11!That has got to be one tired mommy rabbit. That is a lot ofmilk production going on there! They are all soadorable. Thanks for sharing. Beckie

Those new pictures are so cute,Alphaex32! Thanks for allowing us to be part of their growingup.

:)

-Carolyn

Alright, I think its about time to post some newpictures. Sorry for not posting for a while, Ive just been having toomuch fun playing with them to take photos. They are about20days old now and so adorable I can hardly stand it. I built a smallplay pen for them outside and took them out for some pictures today. Iput the mother in there for a few minutes also, but she got kind offreaked out as 11 babies ran towards her:D

29091131.jpg

29090342.jpg

29091420.jpg

29091439.jpg

29091579.jpg

29091596.jpg

Latest posts

Back